Senior Financial Analyst - Manufacturing
Company: Danaher Group
Posted on: April 10, 2021
From the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, Danaher and its--
operating companies --have been in the fight, innovating solutions
for testing, treatment, and vaccine development. As our teams have
been dedicated to this important work, there's nothing more
essential to us than their safety and well-being. We are more
committed than ever to our shared purpose-Helping Realize Life's
Potential-and growing our team remains critical. We are hiring for
roles across the company and around the world.-- Learn more about
Danaher's response to the pandemic here . Beckman Coulter Life
Sciences Location Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
Category Finance & Accounting Job Id R1124561 The Senior Financial
Analyst role will provide analytical and decision support to
management of the manufacturing operating company. They must be
able to develop, interpret and implement financial planning &
analysis concepts including budgeting, forecasting, reporting and
cost accounting. They will partner with other finance colleagues to
continuously improve forecast, budget and reporting processes. This
individual contributor position reports directly to the Indy
Operations Finance Manager and supports manufacturing operations.
- Analyze and report results on daily/weekly/monthly KPIs,
identifying opportunities and risks for manufacturing site.
- Assist the Indy Operations Finance Manager in preparing the
monthly forecasts and preparing/submitting required adjustments for
- Prepare financial reports, including monthly financial
forecasts and annual budget for the manufacturing site including
variance analysis against forecast and year-over-year.
- Support Manufacturing site P&L and working capital forecast
activities from a department to a total manufacturing site
- Develop high quality reports in SAP's BPC (Enterprise
Performance Management) and Oracle Business Intelligence, providing
user level support to finance department.
- Assist or lead the preparation of the annual standard cost
setting for the manufacturing site.
- Prepare the cost setting of newly released parts throughout the
- Provide review of standard costing for manufacturing site.
- Ad hoc requests and projects as required.
- Occasional domestic travel required (5%-10% of time). Specific
- A minimum of B.S. in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or
Business Administration or similar field required, 3-5 years of
relevant experience; MBA, CMA or CPA a plus.
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment of
supporting manufacturing client
- Demonstrated skills in preparing forecasts and producing
accurate financial and operational metric reports.
- Previous experience with standard cost setting.
- Excellent communication (both oral and written), presentation
and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must be detail oriented with the ability to
prioritize multiple tasks and projects and complete assignments
quickly and accurately.
- Must possess a high degree of initiative and resourcefulness in
completing work assignments with limited guidance in a changing
- Strong to advanced MS Excel skills (financial modeling, pivot
tables etc.) as well as proficiency with other Microsoft Office
applications (Word, PowerPoint) required.
- Previous experience with enterprise performance management
report writing (e.g. BPC, Hyperion) required. Previous experience
with Oracle, Oracle Business Intelligence a plus. Cost Accounting
experience is a plus. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies
are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age,
marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The
"EEO is the Law" poster is available here . By clicking the
"Submit" button you consent to receive emails about similar jobs.
--------------------- Get tailored job recommendations based on
your interests. Location Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of
America Category Finance & Accounting Posted Date 03/18/2021 Please
be aware that fraudsters often impersonate companies like Danaher
and our operating companies to scam job seekers.--You should expect
a thorough recruitment process including scheduled interviews with
recruiters and the hiring team. We do not ask job applicants to
submit personally identifiable information by email, such as social
security number or bank account details, and we will never ask you
to purchase items for reimbursement or ask you to transfer
funds.--Your safety is of the upmost importance to us-please be
aware of and report any fraudulent activity to your local
Keywords: Danaher Group, Indianapolis , Senior Financial Analyst - Manufacturing, Accounting, Auditing , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!