Company: Simon Property Group
Posted on: April 10, 2021
To perform reviews of Simon's internal controls, operating
procedures, field audits, 404 compliance, and ascertain
management's adherence to policy. PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES: The
successful candidate's responsibilities will include, but not be
- Under general to limited supervision, conducts or assist in
performing financial and operational audits in accordance with the
Institute of Internal Auditors auditing standards, to determine
- Operations are conducted according to Corporate Policy
- Financial operations are conducted in an appropriate
- Applicable laws and regulations have been complied with
- Resources are managed and used in an economical and efficient
manner and desired results and objective are being achieved.
- Prepares audit workpapers to document audit procedures
performed and which set forth audit findings and
- Communicates Audit findings and recommendations for testing
- Assist Senior Auditor, Managers, and Director on various
- Performs special Assignments or audits as directed MINIMUM
- Bachelor's degree with emphasis in Accounting or Finance.
- A minimum of one to three years experience in Auditing/
Accounting, or an advanced degree.
- If the individual has not obtained any certifications, the
individual is encouraged to pursue a professional certification
(i.e. CPA, CIA, etc.).
- Knowledge of generally accepted auditing standards and
generally accepted accounting principles.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. LEADERSHIP
- Examples include Organizational Agility, Interpersonal Savvy,
Presentation Skills, Developing Direct Reports, Strategic Agility,
Innovation Management #ZR Posted 2 Days Ago Full time R4949 About
Us Simon is a global leader in retail real estate ownership,
management and development and an S&P 100 company (Simon
Property Group, NYSE: SPG). Our industry-leading retail properties
and investments across North America, Europe and Asia provide
shopping experiences for millions of consumers every day and
generate billions in annual retail sales. Our portfolio includes
assets of national and international renown - proven assets that
are the preferred location for retailers.
In addition to our high quality properties, Simon is also known for
our strong balance sheet, a long-tenured and well-respected senior
management team, and our innovative spirit, as reflected in a 50 +
year history of successful retail real estate development,
management, and leasing. Simon was named Fortune's Most Admired
Real Estate Company eight times. We have experienced an explosion
of growth and innovation unprecedented in the industry and we look
forward to Simon's future. Simon is proud to be an Equal Employment
Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race,
religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy,
childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected
veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other
applicable legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: Simon Property Group, Indianapolis , Senior Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!