Company: HonorVet Technologies
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Location-Indianapolis IN 46204
- Support reporting and analysis of restructuring programs
including coordination with UTC Business Units and the UTC
- Support the monthly UTC Financial Assessment process various
- Directly support the Financial Manager of the Program on all
financial issues, including business decision-making and budget
- Develop and analyze business case models, which will be
utilized to evaluate the economic impact of business decisions on
- Develop monthly forecast and annual plan and associated monthly
forecast packages to ensure a succinct story for the operations and
aid in anticipating questions and creating supporting back up
- Support the augmentation of the financial acumen of the
- Lead the accumulation, consolidation and presentation of
capital and other direct cost spend on a monthly, quarterly, and
- Establish capable standard processes and create standard
- Perform ad hoc business and financial analysis as
- Support the Residential and Light Commercial finance department
in its lean journey.
- Manage the capital appropriation reviews with Leadership for
the Residential and Light Commercial HVAC business, ensuring
actions are completed and approvals are obtained in accordance with
the approval matrix.
- Lead the business units process around the annual standard cost
update to ensure proper understanding, calculation and alignment
are secured before entering new year.
- Other types of support and analysis may include, but is not
limited to, ongoing business analysis, presentations, project
management and analysis to support senior management requests.
- Experience in Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and HFM
retrieve for Excel preferred.
- A strong analytical skill with demonstrated ability to pull
data from assorted sources and articulate in both graphic and
verbal format so that is easily understood by the target
- Knowledge of SAP
- Previous experience with margin analysis preferred
- Advanced level skills with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and
- Understanding of manufacturing and operations finance concepts
Keywords: HonorVet Technologies, Indianapolis , Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!