Company: Aig Retirement Services
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Financial AdvisorIndianapolis, Indiana
Were passionate about excellence. AIG Retirement Services has been
helping Americans plan for and enjoy a secure retirement for more
than half a century. We are an industry-leading provider of
financial planning tools for community members who work in
healthcare, higher education, K-12, government, and other
not-for-profit institutions. We love what we do and we think you
will too. We provide the book of business. You create the
possibilities. Are you passionate and self-motivated? Do you seek
to improve the lives of others in your community? Join AIG
Retirement Services. We are searching for a Financial Advisor to
provide a personalized retirement and financial planning experience
for our customers and their families. If you want the flexibility
to create your own schedule and build your career on your terms,
join our team.
What youll do as Financial Advisor:
- You will meet with existing and prospective clients to plan
their financial future.
- Utilize our company-provided technology and tools to improve
- You will also use marketing support in the form of mailings,
email blasts, and customized flyers to expand your business and
reach new customers.
- Collaborate with co-workers and your District Vice President to
learn new skills, methods, and best practices.
To help you get started, we offer you the resources needed to
create your own success:
- Competitive benefits package with immediate access to medical,
dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k) plan with match
- Company-provided technology, including equipment, helpdesk
assistance, client management and financial planning tools
- Company-paid E&O, licensing fees, continuing education and
What skills you will use:
- High school diploma or GED
- Ideally, you have 2+ years of experience working as a Financial
- A proven and successful sales track record.
- You have an active FINRA Series 6 or 7 licenses and a Series 63
and 65 or 66.
- You also have an active state variable life and health
Who are we a good fit for? We love working with talented people but
more than that, we seek out compassionate and self-motivated
co-workers who want to grow a career and improve the lives of our
clients. If that sounds good to you, join us.
Apply now AIG Retirement Services represents AIG member companies
-The Variable Annuity Life Insurance Company and its subsidiaries
VALIC Financial Advisors, Inc. and VALIC Retirement Services
Company. All are members of American International Group, Inc.
(AIG). We serve clients in the not for profit, as well as the
for-profit sectors. Our roots date back to 1955. In 1964, we
implemented the very first 403b plan in a public school district.
We regularly rank in the top 3 against our direct competitors and
in the K-12 market. We are best known for the work that we do in
the 403(b) space where our advisors partner with clients that work
in public school districts, universities and hospitals.
Additionally, we also work with clients in governmental offices as
well as clients in the private sector. Securities and investment
advisory services are offered through VALIC Financial Advisors,
Inc. (VFA), member FINRA, SIPC and an SEC-registered investment
Keywords: Aig Retirement Services, Indianapolis , Financial Advisor, Accounting, Auditing , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!