Company: Sponsel CPA Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Sponsel CPA Group
Tax Senior Accountant
The ideal candidate must be able to successfully perform the
- Maintain required level of technical knowledge.
- Prepare tax projections and estimated federal and state income
- Prepare work papers for various book to tax differences.
- Perform year-end accrual calculations and prepare the tax
- Prepare federal and state income tax returns; including
multistate tax preparation.
- Prepare personal property tax returns.
- Prepare other various tax filings: Annual reports, Intangible
Tax, Sales and Use Tax.
- Research projects.
- Assist in federal and state audits.
- Maintain our tax preparation system.
- Keep abreast of current developments in the tax area.
- Other tax projects as they arise.
- Identify and assist managers in the resolution of complex
- Relationship building with clients and community contacts in an
effort to contribute to business development of the firm.
- Train and mentor staff accountants.
- Prepare performance reviews.
- Assist managers and partners with various other projects.
- Analytical -collects and researches data; uses intuition and
experience to complement data; designs work flows and
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely
manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops
alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving
- Technical skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses;
pursues training and development opportunities; strives to
continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits
sound and accurate judgment; supports and explains reasoning for
decision; includes appropriate people in decision-making process;
makes timely decisions.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts
well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration
regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for
own actions; follows through on commitments.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management
direction; takes responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments;
commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals;
completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for
ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve
performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Initiative - Volunteers readily; undertakes self-development
activities; seeks increased responsibilities; takes independent
actions and calculated risks; looks for and takes advantage of
opportunities; asks for and offers help when needed.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Sponsel CPA Group, Indianapolis , Tax Senior, Accounting, Auditing , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!