Company: Milestone Business Solutions Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Are you . . .
- A creative problem solver?
- Motivated by helping others achieve their vision?
- Comfortable not taking yourself too seriously?
If so, wed love to meet you.
About UsMilestone is a rapidly growing professional services firm
that provides Outsourced Accounting and HR services to small and
medium-sized businesses. We are headquartered in Indianapolis but
have a national footprint. Our team members are talented,
committed, and fun-loving. Our culture is collegial and supportive,
and we dont believe in office politics.
What its like to work at Milestone . . .
Best-in-Class TechWe use best-in-class technology for everything we
do. Whether its internal tools that promote a more productive work
environment or client-facing apps that improve our service
delivery, we pride ourselves on staying on the cutting edge.
Remote Work EnvironmentMilestone is a remote-first work environment
because we believe it provides the most flexibility for team
members and gives us access to exceptional talent. We use office
space for collaboration, team meetings, or when we just need a
change of scenery.
Collaborative TeamWhen we say it, we mean it. Our environment is
very collaborative and our team members support each other. We
believe that a committed team that works well together can
accomplish great things.
We do things differently at Milestone, and our clients notice. We
believe that the right approach to Outsourced Accounting and HR can
be a key competitive advantage for growing businesses. We are
driven to make a difference for the founders out there making a
difference every day.
About the Position:
- Prepare financial statements and analyses to facilitate company
- Complete efficient monthly close, incorporating Milestone
templates and tools
- Prepare budgets and monitor performance against plan
- Forecast short-term cash needs and assist the client in
managing costs and cash flow
- Assess internal control environment and implement process
- Maintain long-term projection models and help company
management in understanding model outputs
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts on a monthly
- Equity and cap table reconciliation
- Communicate effectively with owners/management on a regular
basis to establish performance expectations
- Solid working knowledge of accounting principles, financial
statement presentation, and industry tools and templates
- Passionate about technology and able to learn new software
- Advanced Excel skills
- Able to organize time effectively and prioritize tasks to meet
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients with minimal
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting required, CPA preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience
Milestone offers competitive compensation and benefits, paid time
away from work benefits, and a flexible work environment.
Milestone is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity
and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all
To learn more about Milestone, visit our website at
Keywords: Milestone Business Solutions Inc., Indianapolis , Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!