Company: Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Gain real-world business, accounting, and financial training that
will teach you all aspects of financial management pertaining to
running a successful business. Our program fully prepares you to
become a Business Manager of your own financial operation. A key
partner in our organization, the Business Manager oversees all
aspects of financial management and provides balance to the
partnership formed with the marketing and operational pieces of our
business. You'll enjoy performance-based promotions and big earning
potential as you climb the management ladder. Plus you'll work with
fun people at a $19 billion industry leader that supports you every
step of the way.
This individual will be responsible for preparing financial
statements, providing external and internal communication to rental
locations, vendors and various departments. Projects will include
but will not be limited to managing accounts receivable, general
ledger accounts, analyzing accounts, resolving issues and
variances, and calculating/preparing end of month entries.
This position offers solid professional and financial growth
opportunities. This is an outstanding opportunity for the right
candidate to achieve growth and success. The ideal candidate will
portray strong interpersonal and communication skills, excellent
organizational and time management skills and exceptional attention
This position is based out of the Indiana Administration Office -
7111 West Washington St., Building A, Indianapolis, IN
This position offers targeted annual compensation of $50,000 to
$55,000 based on experience and education.
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we
invite you to learn more about our business. Today - and every day
- the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the
communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our
COVID-19 response, please click here.
Starting as a Staff Accountant, you will be exposed to basic
accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable
and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and
- Prepare financial statements
- Perform branch evaluations
- Assemble bank reconciliation and account schedules
- Execute accounts payables and receivables in a timely
- Train and develop employees on administrative concepts
- Establish effective communication lines with other
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance with a
3.0 GPA or higher.
- Must have an intermediate level of proficiency with MicroSoft
Office products (Outlook, Excel and Word).
- Must be flexible to relocate outside local area/state within a
1-3 year period to accept potential promotional
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving
violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record
(DUI/DWI) within the past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require
work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now
or in the future.
Keywords: Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Indianapolis , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!