Lead IT & Business Process Analyst - DAS Audit
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Preferred Locations:Princeton NJ, Tampa FL, Hermitage TN,
Philadelphia PA, New York NY
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a
community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and
courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to
learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's
Information Technology Services (ITS). We are insatiably curious
and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation.
Work You'll Do
Support proprietary Audit & Assurance applications throughout all
phases of the software development lifecycle; in particular,
post-deployment. Become a technical support Subject Matter Expert
for multiple applications. Collaborate with product technology,
business teams and key stakeholders in the continual improvement of
our applications, both through daily end user support activities
and trend analysis and data modeling.
- Advanced Level 2 support of end users located across the
- Own the support of multiple Audit applications in different
stages of the development lifecycle.
- Report to product teams concerning important short-term support
issues and long-term trend analysis.
- Ensure that all phases of the support process is cohesive,
regularly evaluating for improvement opportunities.
- Retain ownership of all tickets.
- Evaluate open and closed incidents for quality and provide
feedback to 1 st level analysts.
- Create, evaluate, deliver, and maintain product knowledge
- Develop, maintain, and deliver technical training material and
sessions for other support personnel.
- Participate in activities to assist product teams, such as UAT
events, product increment sessions.
- Regular presentations of relevant and informative support
matters to product and firm leadership.
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's
success. ITS is the engine that drives Deloitte, which serves many
of the world's largest, most respected organizations. We develop
and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that
help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our
reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with
The -2,200 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS)
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS) is the internal software and
applications development team responsible for delivering
leading-edge technologies to Deloitte professionals. Their broad
portfolio includes web and mobile productivity tools which empower
our people to log expenses, enter timesheets, book travel and more,
anywhere, anytime. DAS enables our client service professionals
through a comprehensive suite of applications across the business
lines. In addition to application delivery, DAS offers full-scale
design services, a robust mobile portfolio, cutting-edge analytics,
and innovative custom development.
Relationship Management Group (Account Teams)
The Account Teams strengthens relationships between ITS, Deloitte
business lines, and enabling areas and manages ITS as a business
- Serving as the primary point-of-contact and trusted advisor for
technology needs including results, resolutions, and expectations
monitoring; opportunity escalation; continuous improvement; and
- Driving strategic alignment of technology to business
priorities to maximize the value of IT investments.
- 5-8 years of technical support or business analyst (or
equivalent) experience required.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Travel up to 10%
- Bachelor's degree.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, and a desire to obtain
subject mastery of proprietary software.
- Excellent relationship management skills; An ability to
interact with people of varying levels of skill and authority.
- Strong writing and documentation skills.
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong sense of customer service is required.
- Ability to thrive in a changing or fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to ask for assistance when faced with roadblocks or
- Strong time management and some project management skills.
- Must be able to deliver results with minimal oversight.
- Experience working as part of a virtual team is a plus.
- Experience with the Agile/Scrum framework is a plus.
- Experience with visualization and collaboration software
packages such as Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, ServiceNow,
SharePoint Online, and Microsoft Azure DevOps is a plus.
- Flexibility regarding schedule and assigned work is
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual
incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program,
whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including,
without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Keywords: Deloitte, Indianapolis , Lead IT & Business Process Analyst - DAS Audit, Accounting, Auditing , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!