Stellantis Financial Services - Dealer Relationshi
Company: Stellantis Financial Services US
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSummary Responsible for managing an assigned
territory, comprised of Stellantis (STLA) OEM automobile
dealerships, to achieve the desired product penetration of indirect
auto finance retail installment and lease contracts, commercial
fleet accounts and floor plan opportunities in-line with corporate
objectives. The Dealer Relationship Manager (DRM) will provide
exceptional customer service through satisfaction of the business
needs of assigned dealers, OEM partners, and Stellantis Financial
Services US Corp. (SFS). This team member's responsibilities
include, but are not limited to, promoting and providing training
and support for a full credit spectrum of products ranging from
Subprime to Prime from SFS. The DRM's daily focus will be on
building value-added relationships with their dealer base by
collaborating with them to develop and implement plans which
improve the dealership's profitability and sales. Essential Duties
and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be
- Serves as the lead point of contact for all dealer relationship
matters. This includes retail consumer indirect finance, leasing,
floor plan lead generation and small business fleet development
- Develop and conduct effective training to achieve target
application and contract volume penetration objectives through SFS
- Ensure that the SFS relationship adds value to the dealership
by supporting the achievement of their goals and objectives as well
as those of SFS.
- Conducts effective training on SFS credit guidelines with the
dealership's sales managers (including internet) & finance managers
to effectively maximize production.
- Maintains production through establishing relationships with
existing dealership personnel, as well as developing new
relationships as new employees are introduced which impact SFS
- Develops collaborative, working relationships with the credit
and funding departments to achieve desired volume and customer
- Works with loan officer and funder to assist dealerships in
resolving problems with contracts received in house.
- Communicates frequently with the Regional Sales Manager in a
collaborative manner to keep them involved in the progress within
the territory. Be the Manager; identify problems and offer
- Provide stellar customer service through daily interaction with
all internal and external associates and dealers.
- Analyze available data to identify challenges and trends within
- Prepares weekly itineraries, weekly call reports, mileage logs
as required to maximize production, sales and service
- Actively participate in Weekly Sales Roundtable conference
calls with Regional Team Members. Attend ad hoc calls and meetings
- Responsible for collection of monies owed to SFS as well as any
repurchases required due to imperfection of lien or other breach of
the dealership agreement.
- Submits expense reports and mileage logs in a timely manner to
- Complies with all company policies and procedures as outlined
in the Employee Handbook.
- Completes all required training classes in a timely and
- This position involves regular access to specified personal
information of consumers, including, but not limited to, Social
Security numbers and dates of birth. It is the DRMs responsibility
to safeguard this information.
Keywords: Stellantis Financial Services US, Indianapolis , Stellantis Financial Services - Dealer Relationshi, Accounting, Auditing , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!