Senior Consultant - Public Sector Finance
Company: Baker Tilly US, LLP
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Overview:Baker Tilly US, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading
advisory, tax and assurance firm, providing clients a genuine
coast-to-coast and global advantage with critical mass and
top-notch talent in major regions of the U.S. and in many of the
world's leading financial centers - New York, London, San
Francisco, Los Angeles and Chicago. Baker Tilly is an independent
member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of
independent accounting and business advisory firms in 148
territories, with 36,000 professionals and a combined worldwide
revenue of $4.0 billion.
Many of Baker Tilly's roles have the opportunity to work remotely.
Please discuss with your talent acquisition professional to
understand the requirements for an opportunity you are
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability or protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual
orientation, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance
with applicable federal, state or local law.Responsibilities:
- Provide financial advisory services to municipal clients such
as cities, towns, and counties. Provide financial planning and
analysis for economic development projects.
- Develop cash flows and tax increment projections. Assist with
Tax Increment Finance ("TIF") projects and prepare annual TIF
neutralization reports. Structure financing options and facilitate
the issuance of bonds for capital improvement projects.
- Provide capital project planning and analysis. Assist with
comprehensive financial panning.
- Attend and present financial information at public and planning
meetings. Manage client expectations through regular
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, or
- A minimum of two years Accounting and/or Finance experience
required; experience with Municipal Finance preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in accounting/finance, analysis, and
- Demonstrated success in project management.
- Skilled in presenting technical and/or financial
- Willingness to pursue a certification exam.
- The ability to communicate effectively with a variety of
- The ability and willingness to travel and attend evening
Keywords: Baker Tilly US, LLP, Indianapolis , Senior Consultant - Public Sector Finance, Accounting, Auditing , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!