Posted on: September 18, 2023
A Remote Forward Firm is hiring for a Tax Associate / Unlimited
Vacation / Company Paid Vacations!This Jobot Job is hosted by:
Taylor PoiryAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
button and sending us your resume.Salary: $50,000 - $85,000 per
yearA bit about us:a small - medium sized public firm that does
full cycle accounting is hiring for tax and audit professionals.
CPA not required, but commitment to learning is encourage here!
Experience in Tax and Audit is necessary! Based in Castleton,
Indiana near Lifetime Fitness/ Costco area.Why join us?
- strong local reputation within Indianapolis market
- room to get promoted and annual raises
- 10-15% bonus per year
- less hours than the big guys.
- care about work life balance and mean it!
- unlimited pto (most staff 3-6 weeks per year)
- paid maternity and paternity leave
- 401k match up to 6% match
- flexible schedule and very remote friendly
- paid personal vacations based on tenure 1x per year. encourage
to travel and life!
- friendly small - medium company feel
- company paid learning, company learning, and company Christmas
parties and happy hoursJob DetailsResponsibilities:
- Prepare and review tax returns for individuals, partnerships,
corporations, and trusts.
- Advising local organizations on financial consulting.
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly and annual tax
- Utilize tax software to efficiently prepare and review
- Assist in financial reporting and bookkeeping duties as
- Collaborate with team members to ensure compliance with
internal policies and tax regulations.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of 1+ years of internship or work experience as a tax
analyst, tax senior, audit senior, or tax associate.
- Proficiency in tax software such as CCH Axcess Tax Software and
- Experience in a client-facing environment, with the ability to
build and maintain relationships.
- Excellent skills in Excel and other Microsoft Office
- financial accounting and bookkeeping skills.
- Demonstrated experience in tax preparation and financial
- Experience or interest in public accounting.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a personable demeanor
and the ability to work well with a team.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Commitment to maintaining up-to-date knowledge in the field of
tax and accounting.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Indianapolis , Tax Associate, Accounting, Auditing , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!