Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Looking for a change? Say goodbye to the exhausting 70-hour work
weeks, because we have the perfect job for you as a Senior Auditor!
Here's what we offer to make your work-life balance a reality.
Don't let work consume your life. Embrace a better future with our
exciting job opportunity!
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid Schedule!
- Celebrate the holidays stress-free
- Boost your motivation and earnings with a yearly bonus that is
paid out consistently.
- Join a company with a proven track record of over 50 years,
providing stability and long-term prospects for your
- Make a positive impact in your community with paid volunteer
time for meaningful community involvement.
- Fuel your professional growth with incentives for obtaining
certifications, giving you a clear path for advancement.
Overview of the Senior Auditor Responsibilities:
- The Senior Auditor will lead and execute audit engagements,
ensuring compliance with standards, regulations, and firm
- Conduct risk assessments, develop audit programs, and perform
testing to evaluate internal controls and financial statement
- Review workpapers, financial statements, and provide feedback
to ensure quality and adherence to standards.
- Communicate audit findings and recommendations to clients,
engaging in productive discussions with management.
- As a Senior Auditor, you will supervise and mentor junior team
members, fostering their professional growth.
Preferred Qualifications of the Senior Auditor:
- CPA certification or actively pursuing CPA
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 2 years working in an audit position.
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Indianapolis , Senior Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!