Manager of Accounting & Reporting
Company: Ascension (System Office)
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Job ID: 265285 Manager of Accounting & Reporting Indianapolis, Indiana Regular / Day Additional Job Information Title:--Manager of Accounting & Reporting City, State:-- Indianapolis, IN Location:-- AHMSC 4040 MSC Department:---- Healthcare Accounting Additional Job Details:----FT Days About Us Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world---s largest Catholic health system, Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. In FY2017, Ascension provided more than $1.8 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes approximately 165,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. Ascension---s Healthcare Division operates more than 2,600 sites of care --- including 153 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities --- in 22 states and the District of Columbia, while its Solutions Division provides a variety of services and solutions including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension---s own group purchasing organization. Job Description Job Summary: The Manager of Accounting & Reporting manages financial accounting and reporting for designated entities. Serves as a primary business partner to financial planning. -- Responsibilities:
- Manages day to day operations including journal entries, account reconciliations, business case input, and other accounting activities.
- Develops work plans to successfully achieve objectives and goals in support of Healthcare Division financial initiatives.
- Prepares monthly financial reporting and analysis.
- Contributes to financial reporting and technical accounting transactions for entities including writing or reviewing the writing of technical accounting position papers.
- Supports financial reporting compliance across multiple technology platforms including but not limited to capital reporting systems, consolidation systems, and enterprise reporting systems.
- Contributes to the preparation and analysis of the designated Healthcare Division Integrated Strategic Operational Financial Plan.
- Supports operational initiatives with financial components and collaborates with Healthcare Division operational leaders and other financial leaders.
- Manages staff to include assignment of work, evaluating, coaching, hiring and terminating.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Certified Public Accountant.-- Education:
- Bachelor---s degree or equivalent combination or education/related experience required.
- Bachelor---s degree preferred. Work Experience:
- Four years of experience required.
- Seven years of experience preferred. Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Health is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the ---EEO is the Law--- poster: -- Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. E-Verify Statement Ascension Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. Share: -->
Keywords: Ascension (System Office), Indianapolis , Manager of Accounting & Reporting, Accounting, Auditing , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!