Posted on: November 22, 2021
Your role Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail?
Are you a skilled multitasker? We're looking for a Receptionist
- greet and assist clients and visitors to the branch, providing
- create strong partnerships, cultivating relationships with
clients and financial advisors, and coordinating with the
- coordinate branch office business meetings and maintain the
- carry out cash management functions, process securities and
correspondence, and keep records
- maintain risk awareness and regulatory knowledge Join us We're
a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having
a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us.
And we support your career development, internal mobility and
work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Your
- ideally 1 or more years of relevant branch operations
- high school diploma or equivalent (college degree a plus)
- proven written and verbal communication skill
- independent, motivated, proactive and focused to take
- passionate about the client experience, with strong
- self-starter who is comfortable managing complex and evolving
situations About us Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment
banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all
the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private
and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in
more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Keywords: UBS, Indianapolis , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!