Front Desk Receptionist
Company: Modern Vascular
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Modern Vascular is looking for a Front Office Receptionist.Our
mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that
promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each
employee plays a vital role by living our cultural values - being
patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building
trust with all patientsPRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer phones and redirect calls to appropriate office.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Greet guests warmly and help assure their comfort.
- Set a positive office atmosphere.
- Ensure reception area is tidy.
- Gather personal and insurance information.
- Schedule new patient consults, procedures, and follow-up
- Collect payment when necessary
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
- Update appointment calendars.
- Inventory and the stock of office supplies.REQUIREMENTS
- Must have 2-3 years of Medical Assistant experience
- BILINGUAL in English and Spanish preferred
- Must have vocational and/or certification in Medical
AssistantJob Type: Full-timeBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- Monday to FridayExperience:
- Medical Office: 2 years (Required)
- Medical terminology: 1 year (Required)License/Certification:
- Certified Medical Assistant (Preferred)Work Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: One location
Keywords: Modern Vascular, Indianapolis , Front Desk Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!