Service Secretary I
Company: Great Dane
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Service Secretary I -* (*21000IY)DescriptionWith thousands of
employees worldwide, teamwork and collaboration are valued here.We
look for employees who are driven, determined and ready to
accelerate their future. By joining our team, you will earn
competitive pay, benefits, insurance, 401k, pension and more while
working in an environment with the highest safety standards in the
industry.The Position:The Service Secretary serves as a branch
operations coordinator for the branch location. The coordinator
will mainly provide administrative, accounting, and support
services to parts, service and HR functions within the branch. The
incumbent liaisons with other departments to provide a wide range
of support in the areas of accounting, procurement, and customer
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- 1-3 years of relevant administrative work experience.
- Understanding of accounts payables/receivables and common
general accounting principles.
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal
skills with the ability to collaborate with internal
- A favorable background screening, drug screening, and proof of
work authorization in the United States is required for
- Processes daily vendor invoices, work orders, credit
applications, mileage logs, OSHA logs and new hire paperwork.
- Maintains service logs, customer estimates, cash change box,
deposit logs & safety procedures.
- Receive, sort and forward incoming mail and publications. Stamp
and process outgoing mail in preparation for pick-up.
- Interfaces with credit departments and COD customers to resolve
- Performs data entry, filing, preparing reports, and general
secretarial support.Why Should You Apply?
- Do you enjoy multitasking within the functions of customer
service, accounting, and HR? That's what you'll be doing!
- Love teamwork? We hire GREAT people.
- Want to make a difference in the USA? Our Trailers are on the
roads everywhere transporting every type of product. You will have
made that possible.
- Competitive Pay, Great Benefits, Advancement Opportunities, and
- Work schedule is usually Monday - Friday day shift; 8 hours per
day with occasional Saturday work.Great Dane is an Equal
Opportunity EmployerPrimary Location: US-IN-IndianapolisWork
Locations: Indianapolis Branch 4301 W Bradbury Ave Indianapolis
46241Job: AftermarketSchedule: Full-timeLocation: Indianapolis
Branch 4301 W Bradbury Ave Indianapolis 46241, Indianapolis, IN
46241Location: Indianapolis Branch 4301 W Bradbury Ave Indianapolis
46241, Indianapolis, IN 46241Job Type: Full-time
Keywords: Great Dane, Indianapolis , Service Secretary I, Administration, Clerical , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!