Administrative Assistant II
Company: Fifth Third Bank
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Make banking a Fifth Third better
We connect great people to great opportunities. Are you ready to
take the next step? Discover a career in banking at Fifth Third
GENERAL FUNCTION: Performs a wide range of administrative duties of
a highly responsible and complex nature generally for one or more
upper level managers. Administers programs, projects, and/or
processes specific to the operating unit served.Mayserveas a
liaison with others within and outside the company regarding
administrative issues related to purchasing, personnel, facilities,
Responsible and accountable for risk by openly exchanging ideas and
opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies and
procedures as defined. Accountable for always doing the right thing
for customers and colleagues, and ensures thatactions and behaviors
drive a positive customer experience. While operating within the
Bank's risk appetite, achieves results by consistently identifying,
assessing, managing, monitoring, and reporting risks of all
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides optimum support to the manager(s) by remaining aware
of departmental goals, providing ongoing communication and
organizing priorities to meet deadlines.
- Coordinates manager's schedule, makes appointments, and
arranges and coordinates travel schedules.
- Answers and screen manager's calls. Arranges conference
- Answers routine question inquires and determines which items
are to be handled by manager's subordinates and forwards
appropriate items to manager.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves
and prepares facilities, and records and transcribes minutes of
- Prepares a variety of special and recurring reports containing
highly confidential information following manager's general
- Types letters and reports from rough drafts, making changes in
grammar, punctuation or spelling as needed.
- rganizes and maintains confidential file system and files
correspondence and other records.
- rders office supplies and arranges for equipment
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Requires ability to properly read and write well enough to
type, edit, and proof general business correspondence and prepare
reports as normally acquired through completion of a high school
- Requires an in depth understanding of company policies,
procedures, and operations in order to assume a variety of
administrative details usually acquired in four years of
secretarial experience, including at least two years of
- Experience with Microsoft office products, such as Word and
Excel is necessary.
Administrative Assistant II
LOCATION -- Indianapolis, Indiana 46204
Fifth Third Bank, National Association is proud to have an engaged
and inclusive culture and to promote and ensure equal employment
opportunity in all employment decisions regardless of race, color,
gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, military status, veteran status or
any other legally protected status.
Keywords: Fifth Third Bank, Indianapolis , Administrative Assistant II, Administration, Clerical , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!