Company: International Medical Group (IMG)
Posted on: May 16, 2022
As one of the world's top International Medical Insurance
companies, IMG helps individuals and companies of all sizes. Every
second of every day, vacationers, those working or living abroad
for short or extended periods, people traveling frequently between
countries, and those who maintain multiple countries of residence
use our products to give themselves global peace of mind -
We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy
and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for travelers.
- Location: Indianapolis, IN - In Office Position
- Base Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Comprehensive Benefits package including
- 401k Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- On-Site Fitness Center
- Free Downtown Employee Parking
- Casual Dress Environment
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan
Internally, we refer to the Office Clerk as a Support Specialist.
This position is responsible for providing excellent service and
support to insurance producers and clients. Contribute to the
achievement of the corporate goals relating to growth, profit,
renewal retention, and provide superior service to our customers.
Duties include but are not limited to: providing assistance to
Customers by processing email change requests, updates,
cancellations, and assembling fulfillment kits according to
established quality and turn-around-time expectations. This
position will interface with the sales department, account services
team, and producers regularly to communicate status and/or
completion of tasks.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Process group and Individual coverage including new
enrollments, renewals, and changes. Process cancellations and
terminations for group products through data entry.
- Issue certificate of coverage/Prior Coverage/1094-95/Student
certification letters upon request.
- Assist the Underwriting department with the following:
administrating special handling instructions by alerts and
documents, calculating prior coverage dates, administrate
interoffice new business and renewal notices, and review
applications for missing information.
- Communicate with the Sales department regarding enrollments,
renewals and plan information.
- Assembling fulfillment kits that contain designated insurance
documents that are prepared and mailed/shipped to Insureds and
- Work with Premium Accounting team on related premium issues and
- Assist brokers, customers, sales, and account services with
questions via phone or email.
- Assist with third party eligibility verification.
- Complete required student forms as requested.
- Provide manual Visa letters in Spanish, German, and French from
a template provided by legal.
- Release files daily from third party vendors.
- Maintain confidentiality and adhere to HIPAA regulations
- Other duties and projects as needed
- Data entry skills with ability to enter data quickly and
- Excellent keyboarding skills and average of 35-40 words per
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel,
Word, and Outlook)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication
- Detail oriented
- Quick to learn new processes and procedures
- Exercise judgment to shift priorities and organize multiple
- Previous work experience in an insurance operation or data
entry role a plus but not required
IMG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to
be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability,
age, veteran status, and other protected statuses as required by
Keywords: International Medical Group (IMG), Indianapolis , Office Clerk, Administration, Clerical , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!