Company: Delta Faucet Company
Posted on: June 24, 2022
People at Delta Faucet Company have a winning spirit. We support
each other, we do business the right way and we thrive on helping
consumers live better with water!
Customer service expectations are high at Delta Faucet Company. Our
receptionist typically is the first contact a customer/visitor has
with the Company! The receptionist must represent the company well
and interact with others in a friendly and professional manner.
This position provides clerical support to Human Resources and
Facilities while maintaining a professional appearance to the
reception area. This is a fulltime position that will assist in the
mail center in the mornings and the front receptionist in the
* Provide a positive upbeat first impression and subsequent
impressions of the company while greeting visitors and answering
* Leads all aspects of the visitor badging processing.
* Provides clerical support to HR or Facilities as needed while
maintaining a professional appearance to the reception area
* Provides back up support for various mailroom activities such as
package delivery, address book set up
* Prepares volume mailings such as invoices or newsletters.
* Processes and handles outgoing shipments, UPS, FEDEX Freight
while also using DHL for international shipments.
* Responsible for maintaining an adequate supply of shipping
materials such as packing boxes, copier paper, and stationary.
* Help supervise dock activity for shipping and receiving.
* Plans, coordinates companywide social events and HR monthly
* Provide fill-in support for vacation/sick time in mailroom or
other part-time receptionist.
* Maintains manual phone list at front desk in case of power
* Orders business cards for all Delta employees from printing
* Coordinates all service awards and leads all aspects of the
Education & Experience:
* High school diploma
* 1+ years of administrative office/switchboard experience; or
equivalent combination of education and experience
* Cheerful and courteous demeanor
* Ability to manage multiple tasks without getting flustered
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Previous experience working with Microsoft Office, with the
desire to learn new systems as required
* Ability to lift twenty pounds to deliver packages as needed
Diversity & Inclusion
At Delta Faucet Company, we view diversity as a mosaic of thoughts
and perspectives that come from people's varied cultural
backgrounds, experiences, education, career paths and other
influences that make each of us unique. For us, inclusion means
welcoming differing opinions, collaborating, allowing people to
come to work as who they are and recognizing everyone's
contributions. We know that in a diverse, inclusive company, ideas
flow freely, all voices are heard and all perspectives are valued.
Delta Faucet Company continuously strives to be this kind of
organization. Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) supports our
inherent values, makes us more relevant to customers and consumers
and inspires innovation. It is not a goal or a program; it is a
vital ingredient in our formula for success and a key to our future
Shift 1 (United States of America)
Delta Faucet Company (the "Company") is an equal opportunity
employer and we want to have the best available persons in every
job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It
is the Company's policy to prohibit discrimination in any
employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment,
employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and
all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color,
sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed,
national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical
condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran
status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected
by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to
complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment
opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in
the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is
located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of
Delta Faucet Company is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an
Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland
Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security
Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to
electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly
hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following
links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English, Spanish
Keywords: Delta Faucet Company, Indianapolis , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!