Secretary - General (Part-Time / 20 hours)
Company: Avon Community School Corporation
Posted on: June 25, 2022
1. Educational Requirements: High school graduate required.
Advanced work beyond high school is preferable.
2. Possess Skills and Knowledge: In office environment utilizing
Microsoft Office products, data processing, Outlook
3. Experience: Prefer experience working with students or in an
4. Certification: None is required.
5. Other: Maintain a good relationship with students, staff,
parents, and the community.
* Answer phone calls/emails and direct them when necessary
* Organize work by reading and routing correspondence and
* Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
* File and update information
* Support and facilitate reports
* Maintain a filing system
* Other duties as requested by building administration
SALARY BENEFITS: Hourly pay starting at $17.85 and commensurate
with school experience.
ASSIGNED WORK DAYS PER YEAR: 206 days
Benefits: Not Eligible for benefits
Leave Day Pay: Eligible (sick, personal)
Avon Community School Corporation does not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age,
disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veteran
status in admission to its programs, services, or activities, in
access to them, in treatment of individuals, or in any aspect of
their operations. The Avon Community School Corporation also does
not discriminate in its hiring or employment practices.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit, stand and use hands to handle or feel objects,
tools, or controls and talk or hear. The employee frequently is
required to walk, reach with hands and arms, climb, balance and
stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift
and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by
this job include close vision, distance, vision, color vision,
peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to focus.
This notice is provided as required by Title VI of the Civil Rights
Act of 1964, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Title
IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, the Age Discrimination Act
of 1975, and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Questions, complaints, or requests for additional information
regarding these laws may be forwarded to the designated compliance
Ms. Kristin Williams
Director of Human Resources
7203 E. US Highway 36
Avon, IN 46123
Keywords: Avon Community School Corporation, Indianapolis , Secretary - General (Part-Time / 20 hours), Administration, Clerical , Avon, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!