Marketing & Sales Analyst (Entry Level to 5 Years Experience)
Company: Fpc - Fortune Personnel Consultants - Orlando Offi
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Marketing & Sales AnalystCollege Graduate - Entry Level 0-5
years experience Automotive Parts Manufacturing - Tier 1
The company is looking for a Business Analyst to work on Customer
The company is a high volume Automotive products manufacturing
company, successful track record to growth for the past 20 years
with 1000+ persons onsite.
- The business analyst will track accounts receivable and
payables on special projects.
- Provide customers with technical documentation, data, with
technical specifications, timelines and work progress on key
- Maintain progress reports on various projects, status of
continuous improvement projects and customer commitments.
- Create charts using MS Excel and present data in a graphical
format and present these to company management teams and
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Marketing or General
- Recent College Graduates - Entry level candidates are welcome
to apply - any internship experience will be considered a
- Entry Level (0) and up to (5) years experience experience in
Business or Industry.
- Prior experience in Automotive Manufacturing will be considered
- Prior experience in sales or customer support will be
considered a plus.
- Prefer have advanced skills in Microsoft Excel - Pivot Tables,
V-Lookup, H-Lookup, Charting, Trend Analysis, Advanced Formulas
- Strong analytical skills, communication skills, and customer
FPC - FORTUNE PERSONNEL CONSULTANTS , Orlando OfficeThis position
is located in Indianapolis Areahttp://www.fpcor.com
- For additional information about this position, contact: Jay
Gidwani on 407-307-1500 Ext 130 -> please apply for position
before you call at our Orlando, FL office.
- Must be a US Citizen or have prior Visa Authorization for
- Looking for local candidates in the Indianapolis area.
Relocation support is not available.
Search Tags: Sales, Internal Sales, Marketing, Aftermarket,
Distributor Sales, Channel Sales, Pricing Specialist, Pricing
Analyst, Data Analysis, Pricing Strategies, Negotiations,
Statistical Methods, Forecasting, Sales administration, Automotive,
Automotive Sales, Sales, Regional Sales, Business Development,
Catalog Sales, Forecasting, Sales Forecast, Sales Analysisby
Keywords: Fpc - Fortune Personnel Consultants - Orlando Offi, Indianapolis , Marketing & Sales Analyst (Entry Level to 5 Years Experience), Advertising , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!