Company: PMI (Project Management Institute)
Posted on: November 16, 2023
United Kingdom * United States * Virtual
Tuesday, November 14, 2023
Are you a dreamer, innovator, thinker and a do-er who believes in
contributing to something that makes difference?
Find your purpose. Join PMI.
How will you make a difference to PMI?
The Video Editor will have a strong portfolio with a wide range of
editing styles, be accountable for creation of innovative motion
graphics and visual effects from scratch, as well as working within
diverse animation, 3D and motion workflows.
What you'll bring to the role:
- Develop and produce motion graphics and video content for a
variety of media including, but not limited to, digital campaigns,
social media, and corporate videos.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance
motion graphics. Stay up to date on the latest graphic design
- Collaborate with creative teams and other stakeholders to
understand project scope and objectives. Assist in selecting
appropriate audio, graphic, and animation styles for the
- Encode, convert, and edit videos and add effects/elements to
enhance motion graphics.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design
perspectives and ideas.
- Maintain and follow best practices for version control, naming
convention, and organization of graphic files.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about the latest graphic design
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines, and
- 10+ years of professional experience in motion graphics and
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Premiere Pro
and After Effects.
- Experience with 3D software such as Blender and 2D animation
software like Adobe Animate is a plus.
What you can expect from us
We value and nurture an environment of inclusivity and diversity,
and a culture of communication and collaboration. Your health,
safety and well-being come first, and we believe that you should
have time for your work, but you should also have time for
Join us and you'll get:
* an excellent total package, with compensation and benefits based
upon your geographic location.
* skill development opportunities, to help you grow now and into
* access to a global network, to enrich your professional
* flexible options to help balance work time and your time
* award and bonus opportunities.
The salary offer will be based on several factors, including the
candidate's demonstrated skills, qualifications and relevant
Let's help make the world work better for everyone. Apply
Project Management Institute, Inc. is committed to providing equal
employment opportunities without regard to sex, gender identity,
sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin,
physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected by applicable law. As a government
contractor, Company Name is subject to Executive Order 11246, the
Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (Section 503), and the Vietnam Era
Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974 (VEVRAA), all as amended, which
require government contractors to ensure nondiscrimination in
employment and to take affirmative action to employ and advance in
employment qualified persons without regard to sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed,
national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
Min Hiring Rate
Max Hiring Rate
- United Kingdom
- United States
Share this job:
Keywords: PMI (Project Management Institute), Indianapolis , Video Editor, Advertising , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!