Substitute Teacher Decatur Township
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Substitute Teacher, Decatur TownshipRemember that teacher who
made a difference in your life? Now it's your turn! Substitute
teaching is a great opportunity to be a mentor and help students
become the best versions of themselves. Substitute teachers are
essential to ensuring students continue to learn and grow every
day.Why substitute teach?
- Positively impact the education of students in your own
- Feel good about the work you do.
- Earn steady income through a variety of short- and long-term
substitute positions available.
- Enjoy work-life balance. Responsibilities:
- Assume duties of the classroom teacher in accordance with
school district lesson plans, school rules, and Kelly policies.
- Leading instruction in the classroom by conducting the
teacher's existing lesson plans
- Instructing students on a variety of classroom
- Building positive relationships
- Assigning reasonable tasks and homework
- Motivate students to learn, and encourage classroom
- Create a classroom environment that's conducive to learning and
appropriate to the maturity and interests of students
- Adapt to the various learning styles of students
- For long-term assignments, it may be required to develop
lessons plans, as well as create, administer, and grade tests and
assignments Minimum requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED Perks you'll enjoy as a substitute
- Free online classroom management training to help you become a
capable, confident classroom leader
- Free ongoing professional development to keep your skills
- Paid orientation on district policies and procedures so you
understand the culture and requirements of the school district
- Weekly pay
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act healthcare coverage, for
- Group insurance options*
- Ability to create a work schedule that works for you
- Ability to select your preferred school locations Next steps:
- Apply now!
- If you meet the minimum requirements, you will receive a
response to your application within 24-48 hours. This is an
opportunity for you to also get questions answered and learn more
about the position call 317-423-7080
- Share this job. Know someone who would make a great substitute
teacher? We're always looking for more role models! Our commitment
to you:Kelly - Education is committed to our substitute employees
working in safe environments. Kelly Education operates under the
collective guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and
Prevention (CDC), state officials, and school district
administration, and we ensure our employees are adequately
protected by school district policies and procedures.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Indianapolis , Substitute Teacher Decatur Township, Education / Teaching , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!