Beech Grove Substitute Teacher
Company: Kelly Services
Location: Beech Grove
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Substitute Teacher, Beech Grove City SchoolsRemember that
teacher who made a difference in your life? Now it's your turn!
Substitute teaching is a great opportunity to be a mentor and help
students become the best versions of themselves. Substitute
teachers are essential to ensuring students continue to learn and
grow every day.Why substitute teach?
- Positively impact the education of students in your own
- Feel good about the work you do.
- Earn steady income through several different short- and
long-term substitute positions available.
- Enjoy work-life balance. Responsibilities:
- Assume duties of the classroom teacher in accordance with
school district lesson plans, school rules, and Kelly policies.
- Leading instruction in the classroom by conducting the
teacher's existing lesson plans
- Instructing students on a variety of classroom
- Building positive relationships
- Assigning reasonable tasks and homework
- Empower students to learn, and encourage classroom
- Build a classroom environment that's conducive to learning and
appropriate to the maturity and interests of students
- Adapt to the various learning styles of students
- For long-term assignments, it may be required to develop
lessons plans, as well as create, administer, and grade tests and
assignments Minimum requirements:
- High School Diploma Perks you'll enjoy as a substitute teacher:
- Free online classroom management training to help you become a
capable, confident classroom leader
- Free ongoing professional development to keep your skills
- Paid orientation on district policies and procedures so you
understand the culture and requirements of the school district
- Weekly pay
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act healthcare coverage, for
- Group insurance options*
- Ability to create a work schedule that works for you
- Ability to select your preferred school locations Next steps:
- Apply now!
- If you meet the minimum requirements, you will receive a
response to your application within 24-48 hours. This is an
opportunity for you to also get questions answered and learn more
about the position.
- Share this job. Know someone who would make a great substitute
teacher? We're always looking for more role models! Call or Email
for more information: 463-213-3116 Jorb687@kellyservices.comTo
schedule an interview:
https://calendly.com/jorb687/substitute-teacher-interviewIf you are
passionate about helping others and looking to advance your career,
Keywords: Kelly Services, Indianapolis , Beech Grove Substitute Teacher, Education / Teaching , Beech Grove, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!