Cloud Network Infrastructure Engineer
Posted on: October 19, 2020
Who is Genesys:
Every year, Genesys-- delivers more than 70 billion remarkable
customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries.
Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects
every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any
channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys
pioneered Experience as a ServiceSM so organizations of any size
can provide true personalization at scale, interact with empathy,
and foster customer trust and loyalty.
Why Genesys needs you:
We are investing 1 billion dollars in R&D over the next 4 years
and need the right individuals to turn that investment into
innovation. Genesys is bringing that innovation to customers
through multi-cloud deployments in AWS, Azure, and Google
Connections matter, at certain times with greater urgency. Whenever
the moment, our technology facilitates those connections creating
experience as a service. Our team members own their critical
services and words like scalability, resiliency, and automation are
at the heart of every line of code we write.
What you'll do:
- Genesys is looking for a Cloud Network Infrastructure Engineer
to develop, deploy, and run a global Azure based microservices
- This position will be responsible for the engineering,
development, deployment, and operations of the Genesys Azure cloud
network infrastructure. We provide the underlying platform and
pipeline that allows our application development teams to deliver
contact center applications.
- The position will focus on operating a platform based on AKS
(Azure Kubernetes Service) as well as other Azure components such
as Azure Container Networking Interface (CNI), Azure Virtual
Network, Network Security Groups, VPN gateways, and Nginx ingress
Who you are:
- Experience working on a cloud platform (Azure, AWS) and
containerization technology (Kubernetes).
- Strong emphasis on automation and development using Terraform
to deploy a system that is consistent, repeatable, and
- 8+ years of relevant experience.
- Use development and scripting to automate deployment rather
than manual configuration.
- Develop and manage the monitoring/availability and performance
- Participate in an on-call rotation to help ensure that the
platform is stable and that problems are solve quickly and
- Development skills using Terraform and other scripting tools
(python, Unix shell, etc.).
- Working experience with networking to support Kubernetes
- Strong experience in networking concepts such as VPN and
network security groups.
- Experience with ingress/egress applications as nginx and
- Experience with development tools such as GitHub.
Check out our benefits and open time off policy at
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in
the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran
status, and other protected characteristics.
Keywords: Genesys, Indianapolis , Cloud Network Infrastructure Engineer, Engineering , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!