Company: Hopebridge, LLC
Posted on: January 14, 2021
Description: SummaryHopebridge is looking for a Security
Engineer that will be instrumental in securing the IT ecosystem
that enables the company's overall strategy. The qualified
candidate will ensure solutions are designed and implemented to the
highest security and privacy standards working independently with
various stakeholders across the organization.Working in a regulated
environment, the Security Engineer is expected to have a firm grasp
on data loss protection, information protection, cloud, and device
security concepts. The Security Engineer will be responsible for
assuring enforcement of security policies, managing the information
security threat lifecycle, analyzing, and responding to security
events escalated by the Security Operations Center (SOC) and
coordinating actions to limit risks identified.Essential
FunctionsReasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Design computer security architecture including detailed cyber
security designs for intrusion detection/intrusion prevention,
firewalls, encryption, anti-virus, log reviews and other software
- Implement and monitor security measures for the protection of
computer systems, endpoint devices, networks, and information.
- Handle security escalations and analyzes information security
threats, requests, and audit findings. Provides recommendations to
resolve issues and/or findings.
- Collaborates with external vendors and partners as necessary,
to implement secure solutions and resolve issues/incidents.
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help
mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable
- Responsible for security incident management and disaster
recovery procedures and plans.
- Develop and maintain information security policies and
procedures adhering to HIPAA regulations and standards
- Secure development life cycle (SDLC) practices including threat
modeling and security testing
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
- Maintain a clear criminal record. Requirements: Required
Education and Experience
- At least 3-5 years in implementing information security
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) in Information Technology.
- Proven work experience as a System Security Engineer or
Information Security Engineer.
- Experience in building and maintaining security systems in
Azure, along with cloud-based applications.
- Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls,
intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication
systems, log management and content filtering.
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles,
techniques, and protocols.
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under
pressure.Preferred Education and Experience
- Additional technical training, including CCSP, CISSP, or
cybersecurity related certifications are preferred.
- Healthcare background is preferred.Physical DemandsThe physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
this job.While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary
role; however, some filing is required. This would require the
ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a
stool as necessary.Work EnvironmentWhile performing the duties of
this job, the employee regularly works in an office setting.Other
DutiesPlease note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.DisclaimerThe above statements reflect general
functions of this job and shall not be construed as a detailed
description of all work requirements inherent in this job. The
immediate supervisor may elaborate on or add to the above list if
the duties come within the employee's realm of
responsibility.Hopebridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer that
does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race,
creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry,
citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital
status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record or any
other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or
Keywords: Hopebridge, LLC, Indianapolis , Security Engineer, Engineering , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!