ENTRY LEVEL - MECHANICAL ENGINEER (0 - 3 YRS EXP)
Company: FPC of Orlando & Naples
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Mechanical Engineer OR Industrial Engineer Entry Level - 0 to 3
Our client is a well established company which makes body and
chassis components for various Automotive Companies. Their
manufacturing processes are highly automated with extensive use of
Robotics, PLC's etc.
The Mechanical Engineer or Industrial Engineer will work as
Manufacturing Engineer and working closely with Senior Engineers
will participate in improving various manufacturing processes,
installation of new manufacturing processes and in manufacturing
process optimization with a goal towards making sophisticated
manufacturing proceses become more efficient and operate with Lean
The company offers a significant career path and growth
Manufacturing Engineer - Requirements
- BSME or BSIE or a Bachelor's Degree in Physics or
- 0-3 years experience - Recent Grads are welcome to Apply, for a
position with planned career advancement.
- Prior Experience or Internship experience will be
- Prefer some experience in MS Excel (for data entry and
- Looking for someone with strong interpersonal and communication
skills to work in a diverse team setting.
FPC - Fortune Personnel ConsultantsJob Type: Full Time.
- This position is located in --> Central Indiana.
- Looking for candidates who presently live in Indiana. No
- Candidate must be presently authorized work in USA (no visa, no
sponsor, must be a US Citizen or Green card holder).
For Further information about us, please visit For additional
information, Stephanie Karaczun at FPC Orlando, FL Office Ext
Search Tags: Manufacturing Engineer, Industrial Engineer, Process
Engineer, Engineering, Intern, internship, Entry level, College
Graduate, Manufacturing, Quality Control - QC QA, Inventory,
Production, Operations, Data, Data Analysis, Process Engineer,
Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Design Engineer,
Engineering management, Recent Purdue, IU, Ballstate
Keywords: FPC of Orlando & Naples, Indianapolis , ENTRY LEVEL - MECHANICAL ENGINEER (0 - 3 YRS EXP), Engineering , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!