Posted on: January 16, 2022
Ajilon is currently seeking an DESIGN ENGINEER in the Edinburgh,
IN area. This well established manufacturing company is looking for
a Design Engineer with a minimum of THREE (3) years of experience
designing various products. The annual salary for this Design
Engineer position is $60-70k plus an excellent PTO, 401k matching &
EDUCATION, ESSENTIAL DUTIES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Perform product development activities of products from concept
to production using Solidworks or NX.
- Experience with Large tooling / Hot runner Systems and CAD 3D
- Create detailed drawings for customers and production.
- Communicate with customers, sales and manufacturing teams, and
manage day-to-day activities required to support sales and
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 3+ years experience with designing and manufacturing
thermoformed or Injection molded plastic parts. Experience
designing large products is plus.
- Knowledge of common plastics and it's properties.
H1B Sponsorship is not available at this time for this position
If you or someone in your network fit this profile and would like
to apply for this DESIGN ENGINEER opening in the Edinburgh, IN
area, please submit your application alongside your resume using
the link in this posting or contact me directly at
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains
how we will use your information, please visit
https://www.ajilon.com/candidate-privacy/The Company will consider
qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Keywords: Ajilon, Indianapolis , Design Engineer, Engineering , Edinburgh, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!