Senior Full Stack Engineer
Company: Precision Medicine Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Sr. Software Engineer is fully remote (or work from our
luxury offices in Chicago, Indianapolis, Boston, NYC, Gladstone NJ
- Unfortunately, we are not able to provide sponsorship
assistance at this time or in the future.***
Are you passionate about tech and building out new environments?
Want to that work to have a real life impact? Well, we have a new
opening to lead our team through the weeds and help lay our path
The Personalized Access & Reimbursement team within PRECISIONxtract
is where we excel at understanding the ever-changing and complex
healthcare market and helping pharmaceutical and biotech clients
drive the greatest performance for their products through
innovative analytics, strategies, and tools. If this sounds
exciting to you, read on!
A Bit About The Position
The Technical Lead is responsible for the development of product /
platform enhancements, code review of 3rd party vendor
applications, day-to-day maintenance of the application systems in
operation, including tasks related to identifying and
troubleshooting application issues and issues resolution or
escalation. Responsibilities also include root cause analysis,
management communication and client relationship management in
partnership with Infrastructure Service Support team members.
Ensures all application changes are made in accordance with
life-cycle methodology and risk guidelines. The SSE will
participate in code reviews, and provide guidance related to
application design. The SSE will interact with end users, internal
users, development vendors, data analysts, and other engagement
What Your Day May Look Like
- Work with the Product Team to implement new application
enhancements and features
- Design and estimate new platform changes or enhancements
- Provide technical and architectural guidance to our development
- Conduct risk-based code reviews for applications authored by
our development partners
- Serve as a contact point for the Application Development team
on multiple projects.
- Follows established procedures for change management across
applications where changes are necessary
- Develop and execute unit tests.
- Create and maintain documentation for common processes.
- Perform root cause analysis on complex issues and suggest and
- Coordinate software deployments to multiple environments with
- Set up environments for new software implementations.
- Configure Single Sign On integrations for client
- Participates in daily standup meetings.
- Measures application development key performance indicators,
for example: bug density, sprint analysis, test coverage, etc.
- BA in Computer Science or Programming
- 5+ years of experience
- Hands on knowledge of the following tools and technologies: SQL
SSIS, PowerBI, RedGate
- Experience with an Agile Development Lifecycle
- Experience in web application development
- May require travel domestically and/or internationally
including overnight stays up to 5%
- Operational knowledge of Azure DevOps work management
- Experience with Azure DevOps Build Pipelines
- Experience with Octopus Deployments
- Experience with Veeva or Salesforce
- Experience with low code environments (i.e. Appian)
- .Net CORE
- React (Native)
Any data provided as a part of this application will be stored in
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics
protected by law. 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable
accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or
are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online
application process and need an alternative method for applying,
you may contact Precision Medicine Group at
QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com .by Jobble
Keywords: Precision Medicine Group, Indianapolis , Senior Full Stack Engineer, Engineering , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!