Posted on: August 7, 2022
Controls Engineer For Growing & Leading Robotics
ManufacturerThis Jobot Job is hosted by Kevin FinlayAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary $80,000 - $120,000 per yearA Bit About UsMy client a
leading firm in their industry providing custom robotic and
automation solutions, material handling and test systems, and
contract manufacturing services. As they continue to grow, they
have asked us to help them find a Controls Engineer focused on PLC
- Minimum experience 2 years of PLC & HMI programmingWhy join
us?** Excellent Compensation With Base Salary Up To $120,000 **
- Opportunity to own automation and robotics projects.
- Opportunity to with cutting edge technology.
- Opportunity for growth as the company continues to expand.Job
DetailsEducation And Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years with PLC, HMI, motion control, robot, and other
- BS in related engineering fieldJob Responsibilities
- Write machine PLC and HMI programming to customer
- Perform peripheral device programming, including robots,
vision, motion control
- Perform machine debug and validation to ensure full
functionality of the systemInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply
now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Indianapolis , Controls Engineer, Engineering , Shelbyville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!