Automation Engineer - Allen Bradley & Siemens PLC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
If you are a Automation Engineer with a track record on Siemens
& Allen Bradley, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- We are a cutting edge biotech manufacturing company that is
developing exciting, new products
- Our employees are our greatest asset and we know it!
- Great Work:Life balance
What You Will Be Doing
- Development and writing of programs with product software,
Siemens and Allen Bradley
- Control system design and manufacturing for automation machine
- Read and Interpret Electrical Prints
- Machine debugging & troubleshooting of programs & software
- Program SPC/PLCs related to Siemens controllers and Allen
What You Need for this Position
- PLC programming
- Electrical controls design and troubleshooting
- Allen Bradley
We are actively interviewing so APPLY TODAY!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : ML-1691060 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Matt Lynch - Recruiting Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Indianapolis , Automation Engineer - Allen Bradley & Siemens PLC, Engineering , Danville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!