Sr RPA Engineer (BluePrism UIPath)
Posted on: November 26, 2022
DescriptionThis job can be performed remotely within the US. The
Senior RPA Automation Engineer is responsible for executing on the
complete process automation lifecycle, from inception and
development to production and maintenance. This will involve
identifying opportunities, capturing of requirements, performing
gap analysis, development and coding, testing and implementation as
well as all related activities. The engineer will be expected to
leverage automation tools such as Blue Prism, and UI Path to help
build efficient and effective automation outcomes for the
organization. Primary Responsibilities:
- Writing automations leveraging Robotics Process Automation
technologies such as Blue Prism & UI Path
- Functions as a collaborator with mature soft-skills to meet
business needs with technology solutions. Including active
involvement in building business use-cases; expected to work with
teams to create and act on Blue Prism automation
- Works with a team to review the quality of designs and
configuration, and applies judgment to plan and execute tasks.
- Determines hardware/software systems requirements and solution
development based on business requirements
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, supports, and modifies
software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked,
or Internet-related computer programs.
- Partners with the IT Architect and Sr. BSA during the initial
stages of the project/solution to ensure the accuracy of business
cases and that the solution will meet the business need.
- Adheres to established Agile lifecycle methodologies and
practices while carrying out their responsibilities.
- Performs maintenance of automations and maintains documentation
for developed automations This may include program libraries,
installation documentation, procedures and technical documentation
of the individual applications.
- Create detailed test plans for the testing phases of the
- Ability to show documentation skills on various stages of agile
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience of Robotics Process
Automation Development with tools like BluePrism, UIPath
- 3 - 4 years of related experience in process or software
- Understanding of object-based coding, macros and programming
languages such as SQL, Python, Java, VBA and/or .Net
- Demonstrates deep expertise in specific coding concepts and/or
- Experience working on one of the following platforms: Windows,
- Understanding of AWS concepts like S3 bucket, Redshift, Lambda,
- Ability to develop functional, technical and user interface
designs for an application that meets the defined requirements
(business, system performance and standards).
- Ability to evaluates program modules for performance
scalability and openness of design.
- Knowledge to predicts application development requirements
based on changes in underlying architecture and identify
- Advanced communication skills are required. LI-RemoteSome job
boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate
salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a
recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.Why Work for UsAt
Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around
helping our customers and giving back to our local communities.
When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and
collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to
accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal
Employment OpportunityCitizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and
related companies provide equal employment and advancement
opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment
without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or
mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender,
gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic
characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of
domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition,
military or veteran status, national origin,
pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleagues or a dependents
reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state
and/or local laws.Equal Employment and Opportunity
Employer/Disabled/VeteranCitizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank,
N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Keywords: Citizens, Indianapolis , Sr RPA Engineer (BluePrism UIPath), Engineering , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!