Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanics
Company: STS Technical Services
Posted on: May 28, 2023
is hiring Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanics -in . Position Summary:
The Sheetmetal Technician -is responsible for high proficiency in
all minor through major repairs, modifications, E.A.s, with minimal
supervision. Essential Duties:
- Highly proficient in fabrication, cold working, flap peening
and jacking/shoring aircraft.
- Highly proficient in using technical data and drawings to
locate part numbers and accomplish repairs.
- Ensure work performed adheres to high quality standards.
- Effectively direct the work of less experienced mechanics.
- All other duties as assigned. Core Competencies:
- Commitment to company values and ethics
- Dependability: personally responsible, completes work in a
timely manner, and performs tasks accurately
- Motivation: must maintain a positive attitude and strong work
- Organization: very detail oriented and always comes
- Communication: excellent interpersonal and oral and written
- Initiative: plans work and carries out tasks without detailed
instructions, prepares for problems or opportunities in advance,
undertakes additional responsibilities
- Analytical skills: must be able to gather information and use
data to determine cause and effect for complex problem solving
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required.
- High school diploma or general education degree GED
- Must have a minimum of 1 year related experience and/or
- Hold a minimum of an A License. May or may not have a P
- Computer keypunch experience
- Previous experience in warehousing, handling inventory, and bar
code equipment. Physical Demands / Work Environment: The physical
demands and work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing
the duties of this job, the employee may be regularly required to
sit, stand, bend, reach and move about the facility. The
environmental characteristic for this position is a warehouse
setting. Candidates should be able to adapt to a traditional
warehouse environment. SIGNATURE I understand that I am expected to
adhere to all company policies and to act as a role model in the
adherence to policies. I have read and agree that the contents of
this job description accurately reflect my understanding of what is
expected of me in this position. About STS Technical Services: STS
Technical Services -is a -Top 100 Staffing Firm -that???s partnered
with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing,
defense and industrial industries. Our professional recruitment
teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over
the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities
for you to explore! If you want to speak to a -Recruiting
Professional -directly, call -1-800-359-4787. STS Technical
Services is an equal opportunity employer. #Talent
Keywords: STS Technical Services, Indianapolis , Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanics, Engineering , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...