Posted on: October 19, 2020
About Customer Care Operations:
Genesys Customer Care Operations is about enabling our Customer
Care organization to be more productive, work more efficiently, and
deliver world-class service to Genesys customers. The Customer Care
Operations team's primary job is to enable the Customer Care
organization to do their best work and not be distracted or delayed
by problems with tooling, processes, or data. We strive to leverage
the best of class industry software and technologies to enable
intelligent automation and self-service capabilities.
The Process Manager will be responsible for working collaboratively
across departments to help build Customer Care internal process
improvement capabilities and design improvement plans. The Process
Manager will be focused on driving efficiency, innovation, and
standardization across Genesys Customer Care. A strong focus on
alignment of company goals will drive strategic and operational
activities within the Process Manager role. A key understanding of
the end-to-end customer journey will be imperative as the Process
Manager works to drive standardization and outcomes within Customer
Care Operations and Genesys Care.
Key duties of the role:
- The Process Manager is responsible for increasing productivity,
enhancing efficiency, and driving an overall operational strategy
across Customer Care
- Oversees and manages the activities of the Customer Care
Process Governance team to ensure Customer Care processes and
procedures are in-line with overall Care and company goals
- Ensures that the outcomes derivable from the Customer Care
process are in line with the strategic goals of the
- Work closely with the Customer Care Operations Analytics team
to ensure our outcomes and processes are driven from meaningful
data points with a focus on the value stream.
- Act as a point of contact for operational processes,
communicate with all Care business lines, vendors, and leadership
- Facilitate teams to critically review current processes for
effectiveness, quality, and efficiency.
- Monitor and measure the benefits of post-process implementation
to ensure product quality, efficiency, and improvement.
- Assist in promoting the implementation of best practices across
all streams of Customer Care Operations.
- Utilize agile principles when working to create, update, and
deliver processes across all Customer Care lines of
- Strives to create processes and strategies that support a
DevOps mindset. Creating a culture of practices and thought
processes around delivering at a higher velocity and supporting the
use of technology to improve agility and drive continuous
- Service-minded in creating processes and strategies that focus
on the key elements of Service Delivery: Service Culture, Service
Quality, Employee Engagement, and Customer Experience.
- Communicates new or modified processes and content to all teams
impacted across Customer Care.
- Understanding the customer journey both internally and
externally from a process and procedure perspective.
- Manage relationships with multiple internal and external
stakeholders to deliver on key deliverable dates and services as it
pertains to Customer Care Operations.
- University or College Diploma in Business, Computer Technology,
- Relevant experience in CX, Operations, Process Management,
Service Delivery, and Customer Success
- +5 years of experience in operational process creation
knowledge and Problem Management
- Strategic planning utilizing Objectives and Key Results (OKR)
- Understanding of the following methodologies: ITIL, CI/CD,
DevOps, Agile, Six Sigma, Lean Six Sigma, ISO 27001 & 9001
- Ability to work and set strategy based on a DevOps
- Understanding of customer care organizations overall structure,
desired outcomes, and culture
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills with the ability
to balance competing priorities
- Demonstrated experience in process improvement and process
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key
- Skilled at communicating with colleagues, management, and
leadership on status and direction as it pertains to processes and
- Management skills: Includes business processes, people
management, process mapping, team building, and
- Focus on the future and movement towards more innovative
Every year, Genesys-- delivers more than 70 billion remarkable
customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries.
Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects
every customer moment across marketing, sales, and service on any
channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys
pioneered Experience as a ServiceSM so organizations of any size
can provide true personalization at scale, interact with empathy,
and foster customer trust and loyalty. This is enabled by Genesys
CloudTM, an all-in-one solution, and the world's leading public
cloud contact center platform, designed for rapid innovation,
scalability, and flexibility. Visit www.genesys.com #LI-CC1
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in
the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran
status, and other protected characteristics.
Keywords: Genesys, Indianapolis , Process Manager, Executive , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!