Company: Crown Senior Living
Posted on: February 23, 2021
7960 Shadeland Ave, Crown Senior Living
Indianapolis, IN, 46250, US Job category: Community Job link: At
Priority Life Care (PLC), we provide you the opportunity to use
your talents in a progressive, growing organization that makes a
positive difference in the lives of the seniors we serve. If you
are seeking an organization that gives back, you'll love working
here. Our principles and hospitality focuses define our company
culture. PLC employees can be found participating in volunteer
activities, getting involved in our committees or collaborating
with team members in our innovative work space. You'll find lots of
opportunities to grow as a professional, serve the community, and
enhance the lives of seniors. Our culture of supporting
Independence is truly what we feel makes us unique. Ready to make a
difference? Then join us as the Executive Director at Priority Life
Care. We think it's time for you to begin your journey with PLC!
What you need to know
- Actively participate in and provide leadership for the
community and its staff. Supervise directly/indirectly all staff in
- Direct the management team to ensure the success of the
Community including accountability for all areas of operations
meeting all financial and budgetary objectives.
- Participate and be accountable for oversight of all marketing
and sales activities and results.
- Operate the Community in accordance with the Company's policies
and procedures and ensure the safety and security of residents and
- Complete oversight of all aspects nursing, resident care,
programming, staffing and facilities maintenance and fiscal
- Ensuring that operation is at all times in compliance with all
applicable laws and regulations.
- Enforcing safe and fiscally responsible admission and retention
- Keeping operation within monthly budget.
- Plan and coordinate health services
- Work collaboratively with physicians to implement appropriate
- Establish and enforce policies and procedures
- Take an active role in marketing and admissions
- Ensuring that all possible efforts are being made to assist and
facilitate billing and collection of monthly rents. What we are
- Three or more years of experience in a leadership capacity in
the senior living industry.
- Administrator license in applicable state
- Licensed RN or LPN strongly preferred
- The technical knowledge required is best obtained through a BS
or MS degree in business, health care, hotel/restaurant management,
or a closely related area.
- A background in financial management, including budget
preparation, cash flow management, and analysis of financial
- Ability to work effectively and diplomatically with a variety
of public, including residents, ownership groups, community groups,
and government agencies. Why PLC?
- Industry Leader.We have been in the business of Senior Living
for 10 years.
- Support.At PLC we offer all of the tools and support you will
need to ensure your success and the success of your community.
- Competitive pay, great benefits and vacation time.We are an
equal opportunity employer with benefits including medical, dental,
life insurance, disability, and 401k. Competitive salary and bonus
- Family oriented culture.We are family owned and family run. We
provide a positive and supportive work environment which our
employees value. Flex-time, work from home, and social activities
with employees and their families add to our family-centric
- Charity and community involvement.PLC is actively involved in
several charities with emphasis on local ties.
- Outstanding advancement opportunities.34 and counting; PLC is
growing and we think you should too. Our company growth allows for
internal growth opportunities across all of our business
- Professional development.Ongoing, onsite education
opportunities, education assistance, and continuing education
credits allow PLC employees to keep their knowledge of current
industry changes relevant.
- Fun company-wide events.PLC Executive Director Symposium, PLC
Employee of the Year. Sound like a good fit? Start a career with
Priority Life Care! PLC creates living experiences that supports
the Independence of seniors. You'll see this commitment in our
people. They're talented, dedicated professionals who truly care
about residents, with each conducting his or her work with
integrity, honesty and transparency according to the principles of
PLC. We strive to help every community succeed-strengthening
available resources, establishing proven practices that lead to
long-term growth and creating lasting value for those living in,
working for and affiliated with the community. Check us out on our
website: www.prioritylc.com ? Priority Life Care provides equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Failed
loading page (Protocol "" is unknown)
Keywords: Crown Senior Living, Indianapolis , Executive Director, Executive , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!