Director Of Architectural Operations
Company: TC Industries Of Canada Company
Posted on: February 23, 2021
K2M is looking for a driven leader for an exciting new role
within the organization. The Director of Architectural Operations
will lead the design and production teams, and play an integral
part . Position Summary:
- Embody K2M's Mission and Core Values.
- Encourage, support, and strengthen the culture of K2M.
- Drive to achieve the strategic goals for the business.
- Champion and lead using Entrepreneur Operating System (EOS),
business practices, and tools.
- Actively participate in the company's strategic planning. Human
- Leadership, Management, & Accountability of Project Management
- Provides leadership, mentoring, guidance, and inspiration to
- Direct oversight and responsibility for Project Managers and
- Embrace the Top Grading Practices with the selection and
performance management of team members.
- Take an active role in managing the performance of team members
- setting goals, measuring employee performance, communicating
performance opportunities, administering performance improvement
plans, as needed. Architectural Operations
- Direct oversight, responsible for directing and managing the
architectural design and production departments across multiple
offices. Acts as an engaged leader, actively coaches and supports
team, enhancing retention of quality staff.
- Capitalizes on the unique talent and abilities of our
multi-disciplined team to find strategic advantages and leverage
for project and portfolio success.
- Leads BIM design team, providing direction for improving
technical strategies to continuously support and improve design and
- In collaboration with Directors and Project Managers, assigns
appropriate staff and assists in dividing work into clearly defined
tasks and deliverables at a department level.
- Provides oversight and leadership for all phases of work;
coordinates efforts with other leaders; responsible for overall
quality control of the department. Client Engagement
- Meets with key clients to assess performance, future needs,
long term plans, and overall satisfaction with K2M's services.
- Partners with appropriate leaders to market and/demonstrate
design and technical expertise to clients, including client
presentations and interaction.
- Participates with Leadership in firm-wide strategic planning.
Establishes and implements goals and objectives; develops and
promotes K2M's values and long term plans; positions K2M for growth
and ensures profitability. Requirements
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in Architecture from a five-year NAAB
accredited College or university.
- Must have at least 5 years-experience in upper level management
- Expertise managing clients, teams, and projects, required.
- 15 + years' of experience as an Architect.
- Registered Architect, required.
- Experience in Civic, Hospitality, Senior Living, Mixed Use
Keywords: TC Industries Of Canada Company, Indianapolis , Director Of Architectural Operations, Executive , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!