Sr. Director, Product Manager, Security & Compliance
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Sr. Director, Product Manager, Security & Compliance Our team is
growing around the world. Learn more about the passionate
professionals that make up Genesys. See what careers we have to
offer at http://gsys.co/n8G030mN7lN. If you love customers,
security and products, and you thrive in helping customers, sales,
marketing and engineering in an established organization, then we
are looking for you. As a Sr Director Product Manager, Security &
Compliance you will bring your leadership, business acumen,
security expertise and technical skills to the Genesys Cloud
Product team. You will play a critical role in the development and
delivery of security to the Genesys Cloud solutions as the
technical expert on cloud. You should be collaborative and a
critical thinker as the role requires close working relationships
with the Security team, customer facing teams and customers
themselves. Key Responsibilities:
- Roadmap and Requirements: Translate market, customers and
business problems into product requirements with strong business
- Programs/Projects: Lead and Manage assigned projects to achieve
- Support Customers' Security Reviews in both pre-sales and
post-sales phases: Provide regular, direct customer communication,
also as part of a more efficient security review process.
- Field Support: Proactively preview the sales pipeline for
potential security conversations. Partner with the sales, Solution
Consulting and Legal teams to ensure deals are reviewed
- As a security evangelist, keep internal stakeholders up to date
on relevant security threats, standards and compliance requirements
including but not limited to PCI, SOC 2, HIPAA, HITRUST, and
- Work collaboratively with Product, Development, Security and UX
teams to drive the projects to meet the outcome and timeline.
- Drive remediation efforts in response to internal/external
audits and third party assessments.
- Work closely with IaaS/cloud partners to ensure they meet
compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Review periodic security reports from internal and external
- BA/BS degree in computer science, Engineering or equivalent
- 8+ years of product experience in the field of information
security in cloud-based offerings.
- Hands-on experience working effectively with customers,
partners, sales, solution consultants, professional services,
customer care and engineering teams.
- Strong experience leading cross-functional programs or projects
to achieve organizational results.
- Successful track record in defining product requirements,
supporting engineering to execute the product plan, and
evangelizing solution internally and externally.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or
Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or Certified Cloud
Security Professional (CCSP) preferred.
- Effective communication skills and ability to speak directly
with external customers as needed.
- Experience creating policies, standards, and procedural
- Understanding of global IT security compliance frameworks like
ISO, PCI, HIPAA, SSAE 18, SOX.
- Experience with US Federal Government compliance requirements,
including FedRAMP and DoD Cloud Computing Security Requirements
- Security and privacy certification experience in a SaaS
organization/product a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to collaborate
with customers, third parties, and internal teams.
- Willing to learn new tools, technologies, and regulatory
- Understanding and awareness of current developments in the
prevailing global Cybersecurity environment.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible work schedules and work from home opportunities
- Development and career growth opportunities
- Open Time Off
- 401(k) matching program
- Adoption Assistance--
- Infertility treatments See more Genesys benefits information at
Safety for our employees and our communities is a key priority for
Genesys. We continue to experience rapid growth during the Covid-19
pandemic and are conducting remote hiring and onboarding processes.
All hiring and onboarding processes are being conducted remotely at
this time. We utilize Zoom video meetings and phone calls during
the interview process. We will be working remotely through at least
June 30, 2021, in most locations, and we are re-evaluating the
opening date of all the Genesys offices on an ongoing basis.--
Every year, Genesys-- delivers more than 70 billion remarkable
customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries.
Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects
every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any
channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys
pioneered Experience as a Service--- so organizations of any size
can provide true personalization at scale, interact with empathy,
and foster customer trust and loyalty. This is enabled by Genesys
Cloud---, an all-in-one solution and the world's leading public
cloud contact center platform, designed for rapid innovation,
scalability and flexibility. Visit www.genesys.com. Genesys is an
equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, marital status, domestic partner status, national
origin, genetics, disability, military and veteran status, and
other protected characteristics.-- #LI-BJ1
Keywords: Genesys, Indianapolis , Sr. Director, Product Manager, Security & Compliance, Executive , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!