Director, Product Management - Partner Ecosystems
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Director, Product Management - Partner Ecosystems Our team is
growing around the world. Learn more about the passionate
professionals that make up Genesys. See what careers we have to
offer at http://gsys.co/n8G030mN7lN. Want to contribute to creating
a new market category? Want to be part of creating the worlds #1
Customer Experience platform? The ideal candidate will have a
strong product management background, experience leading large
cross functional projects, utilizing influence to drive business
results, and have a strong technical background in current SaaS
technologies. A great product manager sits at the intersection of
business, technology, and creativity. The candidate should have a
strong business background that enables them to engage with
customers and partners, and support a process of researching,
analyzing, and reporting on business development activity. You'll
be customer-centric, strategic, detail-oriented, and highly
creative driving with the following primary responsibilities:
- Work closely with a team of solutions engineers, business
development experts, and product managers to define our strategy to
add value to adjacent ecosystems and create KPIs to track our
business success in the ecosystems.
- Work with our strategic partners to gain a deep understanding
of their product portfolio, customer needs, and their ecosystem; to
identify key use cases, and formulate a vision and product roadmap
for Genesys integrations and features (including APIs and
embeddable experiences) required to bring the use cases to
- Manage and unify multiple platform and product initiatives
across the organization to build a foundational, scalable, and
repeatable framework to deliver value with strategic partners and
open components to be utilized by our developer community.
- Develop strategies and programs to stimulate innovation and
grow the Genesys developer community by actively engaging our
partner developer communities.
- Evaluate additional potential strategic partnerships and make
recommendations to expand our business relationships and product
integrations into these ecosystems.
- Assist Marketing teams in the go-to-market planning and
execution, and messaging and positioning of our partner
integrations and supported use cases.
- Participate in business development and specific sales
opportunities (customer demos, roadmap alignment meetings,
marketing events etc.).
- Collaborate with other groups within the company to orchestrate
successful product outcomes including: Engineering, Design,
Technical Program Management, Delivery, Support, Customer Success,
and Product Marketing. Skills & Experience:
- 8+ years' Product Management experience in Cloud/SaaS Software
- Understanding of cloud architecture and fundamentals of
defining scalable multi-tenant systems and microservices based
- Industry experience in Customer Care, Sales, or Digital
- Strong understanding of MS Dynamics, Salesforce, and/or
ServiceNow product suites and related ecosystems required.
- Experience working with partners and business development to
integrate partner technologies into a product suite.
- Deep understanding of cloud competitive landscape; customer
priorities and challenges.
- Executive presence, stellar executive communication skills with
the ability to dive deep on subject matter when needed.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
including business, technical, and creative teams.
- Experience with developing and managing functional/feature
requirements necessary to build highly engaged experiences.
- Experience with Design Thinking principals and
- Have extensive experience with developer-first and API-first
- Have experience building complex technical products.
- Have experience building products that run in public cloud
environments using microservices architectures. Education:
- MBA (Preferred)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible work schedules and work from home opportunities
- Development and career growth opportunities
- Open Time Off
- 401(k) matching program
- Adoption Assistance--
- Infertility treatments See more Genesys benefits information at
Safety for our employees and our communities is a key priority for
Genesys. We continue to experience rapid growth during the Covid-19
pandemic and are conducting remote hiring and onboarding processes.
All hiring and onboarding processes are being conducted remotely at
this time. We utilize Zoom video meetings and phone calls during
the interview process. We will be working remotely through at least
June 30, 2021, in most locations, and we are re-evaluating the
opening date of all the Genesys offices on an ongoing basis.--
Every year, Genesys-- delivers more than 70 billion remarkable
customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries.
Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects
every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any
channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys
pioneered Experience as a Service--- so organizations of any size
can provide true personalization at scale, interact with empathy,
and foster customer trust and loyalty. This is enabled by Genesys
Cloud---, an all-in-one solution and the world's leading public
cloud contact center platform, designed for rapid innovation,
scalability and flexibility. Visit www.genesys.com. Genesys is an
equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, marital status, domestic partner status, national
origin, genetics, disability, military and veteran status, and
other protected characteristics.-- #LI-BJ1
Keywords: Genesys, Indianapolis , Director, Product Management - Partner Ecosystems, Executive , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!