Director of Training Fulfilment & Client Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Join the world's leading provider of digital intelligence
solutions and help us create a safer world. Director of Training
Fulfilment & Client Services About The Position The Director of
Training Fulfilment & Client Services--reports directly to the
Senior Director of Training Delivery & Operations. Responsibilities
include: partnering with sales to support the new business with
current and prospective customers, managing leads generated in
Salesforce to increase training revenue, assist in the closing of
training opportunities as well as managing all aspects relating to
the delivery of Cellebrite-branded services and solutions across
the globe. Requires strong relationship management skills to
collaborate with a variety of stakeholders, including customer
service, partners, vendors, sales, sales operations, marketing, and
clients around the globe. Occasional travel to conferences,
training events, or tradeshows may be required. The Director of
Training Fulfilment & Client Services will be responsible for
managing details of Cellebrite training events, including
scheduling and hosting planning sessions, managing sales events,
securing venues for adequate training delivery, generating orders
of supplies and printed materials for timely delivery to training
venues. This position is responsible for effectively managing a
Global Team of Training and Customer Service Professionals.-- Role
- Build and manage relationships with Tier 1 strategic
- Effectively manage and mentor direct reports to achieve company
goals and objectives.
- Proactively support new business capture by providing RFP
support and uncover new leads for training.
- Partner with sales on new business opportunities and represent
Global Training on sales and sales operations calls; manage sales
orders, including order entry and scheduling, fulfillment, quote
entry, order entry, scheduling, and provide oversight for order
control (pricing integrity, financial issues, etc.).
- Serve as a strategic partner to customers worldwide; follow up
with customers to solicit feedback regarding Training Services and
uncover new opportunities for training and ancillary
- Develop strong relationships with customers and serve as a
point-of-contact regarding any operational / logistics
- Build, issue, and evaluate data from reports from the system to
support the Customer Services Organizations' needs. Report findings
to the management team regularly.
- Build and maintain records for training operations, including
year-over-year training sales, ROI, number of students,
evaluations, certifications earned, trainers assigned, dates, and
other and necessary details.
- Proactively provide feedback to training services management
regarding how to improve and streamline processes and
- Evaluate and present monthly training certificates and revenue
reports to the Vice President of Global Training.
- Meet with Global Training Team Coordinators regularly to
coordinate operations. Requirements
- Five to eight years of experience in the areas of training
coordination/sales operations and/or logistics management--
- Strategic thinker, proactive partner with the ability to manage
multiple projects simultaneously.--
- Strong project management skills with the ability to
proactively assess the current state of scheduled classes and
communicate with management and outside entities to ensure smooth
operation and flawless delivery of training programs of
- Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer,
Training Facilitator, or similar role.
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events.
- Experience serving as a Liaison to Federal, SLED, international
law enforcement clients and partners.
- Extensive experience managing third-party and vendor
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and
- Knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs,
plan, develop, coordinate, monitor, and evaluate).
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods and
- Experience with e-learning platforms.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word,
PowerPoint. Ability to synthesize data and identify gaps,
opportunities, and trends.
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com.
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle
multiple assignments in a dynamic and ever-changing work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with a variety of key
stakeholders inside and outside of the organization.
- Be able to obtain and maintain a valid passport. Cellebrite:
Digital Intelligence for a Safer World Digital data plays an
increasingly important role in investigations and operations of all
kinds. Making data accessible, collaborative and actionable is what
Cellebrite does best. As the global leader in digital intelligence
with more than 60,000 licenses deployed in 150 countries, we
provide law enforcement, military, intelligence, and enterprise
customers with the most complete, industry-proven range of
solutions for digital forensics, triage and analytics. By enabling
access, sharing and analysis of digital data from mobile devices,
social media, cloud, computer, cellular operators and other
sources, Cellebrite products, solutions, services and training help
customers build the strongest cases quickly, even in the most
complex situations. As a result, Cellebrite is the preferred
one-stop shop for digital intelligence solutions that make a safer
world more possible every day. Founded in 1999, Cellebrite is known
worldwide for innovation, commitment to our customers' missions,
and technical expertise.--With HQ in Israel the company has more
than 550 employees across the globe, with dedicated Sales
operations in the United States, Israel, Brazil, United Kingdom,
Germany, Singapore and Australia. Founded in 1999, Cellebrite is
known worldwide for innovation, commitment to our customers'
missions, and technical expertise.--With HQ in Israel the company
has more than 550 employees across the globe, with dedicated Sales
operations in the United States, Israel, Brazil, United Kingdom,
Germany, Singapore and Australia Cellebrite is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion,
national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any
other characteristic protected by law. #JT Apply for this position
Cellebrite is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race,
color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran
status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recruitment Privacy Statement For US positions only
Keywords: Cellebrite, Indianapolis , Director of Training Fulfilment & Client Services, Executive , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!