Company: ElectriCom Inc
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Location: Indianapolis, INSalary Interval: Salary Exempt
ElectriCom, a Utility Construction company, was founded in 1960 in
Paoli, Indiana. ElectriCom has experienced continuous growth since
its inception. The company takes pride in focusing on family values
both in the workplace and with its customer base. ElectriCom seeks
employees with the ability and desire to work for a progressive
company. ElectriCom offers a competitive package for both wages and
benefits. Employees who show quality performance will have the
opportunity for advancement and further development of skills.
ElectriCom is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position should be skilled in both project and people
management and have a strong interest in joining a successful and
growing company. This role provides project performance
deliverables for telecommunication construction projects.
- Manage data and analysis to ensure completion of project
deliverables (schedule, estimate, construction plan) according to
- Accountable for project performance (scope, safety, quality,
schedule, and cost).
- Manage project budget, scope definition, and project lifecycle
with profit and loss responsibilities as a partner with
- Manage and track project milestones and timelines. Track,
review, and approve in-house and sub-contractor daily production
reports, create and manage progressive project documentation.
- Ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget
and schedule throughout the project lifecycle.
- Facilitate project communication.
- Communicate project performance data to management and
customers, as required.
- Development and delivery of updates for project schedules on
multiple, simultaneous large projects.
- Leadership and superior communication competencies required to
manage relationships internally and externally.
- Ability to engage with the customer/client and establish a
- Ability to listen to customer's needs and propose solutions to
help resolve their issues.
- Ability to communicate internally and externally the technical
aspects of the project in a clear and concise way.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Construction
- 1+ year(s) experience managing projects in the construction
- Experience in scheduling projects, cost engineering, budgeting
and forecasting costs, reporting project status and costs.Equal
ElectriCom is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed,
color, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, gender, ethnicity, religion, national origin, ancestry,
nationality, age, disability, marital status, veteran status,
genetic information, or on any other basis prohibited by law
(except where an attribute is a bona fide occupational
Keywords: ElectriCom Inc, Indianapolis , Project Manager, Executive , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!