Director of Delivery
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Are you ready for new challenges and new opportunities? Join our
team! Current job opportunities are posted here as they become
available. CSpring is a growing, woman-owned, Indianapolis-based
consulting firm.--CSpring is proud to be a 2021 Best Place to Work
in Indiana!----If you are committed, collaborative, consultative,
and caring - you will fit right in with our team. We pride
ourselves on working together and understand that the whole is
stronger than any one of us individually. When you join CSpring,
you become part of our family - our Ohana. When you're part of our
Ohana, we promise to communicate well, provide opportunities for
growth, and most importantly, celebrate our successes together.
Being part of CSpring's Ohana means you will be informed,
recognized, rewarded, and respected.-- CSpring offers a
comprehensive compensation, training, and benefits package;
including Paid Time Off, Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability
insurance on day one, and 401(k) with company match. At CSpring,
the Director of Delivery takes the lead role in ensuring successful
delivery of all consulting engagements. You will translate the
vision, mission, and company objectives of CSpring into actionable
projects for your team members, always keeping in mind that our
people are our most valuable assets. This highly visible role can
have a positive influence on all aspects of the business from sales
and talent acquisition to operations and finance. You will work
with other CSpring leaders, associates, clients, partners, and
vendors to develop positive connections, maximize employee value,
and provide advisory on systems, processes, and best practices.
Your ability to manage CSpring's consulting team, develop our
capabilities, and execute strategic operational efforts will
determine the level of impact you are able to generate for the
company.-- To be successful in this role, you must have a unique
blend of IT consulting services expertise, operational leadership,
people management skills, and business acumen. You will ensure
initiatives are aligned with strategic priorities while exceeding
expectations in--client satisfaction, sales, and employee
engagement. You must be a confident, humble, people-focused leader
who is always looking for new ways to strengthen and elevate our
team. You must be self-directed and driven while knowing that the
rest of the team is always willing to lend a hand .
Responsibilities The responsibilities of the Director of Delivery
include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Managing and coaching the consulting team with a focus on
people, processes, and procedures; providing direction, leadership
- Managing P&L, reporting, and utilization for consulting
- Managing project delivery, quality, and customer
- Working closely with finance team to support timely invoicing
for consulting services.
- Ensuring knowledge management and document retention across
projects, marketing collateral, and tools to drive efficiency and
reuse of assets.
- Ensuring consistent communications and operations announcements
for consulting team.
- Working with members of leadership to develop growth strategies
for the company that are aligned to the firm's vision.
- Acting as an ambassador for CSpring services.
- Developing strong client, prospect, and partner
- Maintaining an understanding of the market demands and trends,
with an emphasis on data-driven--solutions, to identify and
prioritize key opportunities.
- Leading and/or participating in activities related to
delivering services; this may involve activities in
hiring/recruiting staff, project setup, scope management, risk
management, quality, and client management.
- Participating in presales activities including but not limited
to planning, prospect meetings, proposal development, and orals
presentations, as needed.
- Developing or reviewing presales efforts and cost estimations,
structuring solutions, and assessing project risks. Education &
- Strong operational abilities, capable of leading and executing
- Prior experience leading strategy sessions, creating proposals,
and presenting solutions.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills as evidenced
by positive interactions with co-workers, management, clients and
- Positive, entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and collaborative
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to
exercise executive insight on business related matters.
- Bachelor's degree and 10+ years of IT Consulting--experience, a
Master's degree is preferred.
- 5+ years of staff management experience.
- Experience with data solutions highly preferred.
Keywords: Cspring, Indianapolis , Director of Delivery, Executive , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!