Assistant Front Office Manager
Company: Sheraton Indianapolis City Centre Hotel
Posted on: November 22, 2021
What you will be doing
- Positively and professionally communicate with front desk staff
to improve guest relations scores.
- Anticipate guest needs, respond promptly, and acknowledge all
guests, maintaining positive guest relations at all times. Greet
and communicate cordially with guests, promptly and professionally
checking them in and out of the hotel.
- Ensure proper staffing levels of front office associates,
including interviewing, hiring, supervising, training, and
scheduling front desk agents, front office supervisors, guest
service aides/bell staff, concierge staff, and PBX operators.
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction in each
interaction. Manage guest resolution process to include
investigation of the situation and creative problem solving to
ensure the guest is satisfied with the outcome.
- Master all front office functions.
- Other duties as assigned.What we are looking for
- High work ethic, self-initiative, independent judgment
- May be required to work varying schedules to reflect the
business needs of the property
- Focus and maintain attention to tasks, and complete work
assignments on time despite frequent interruptions
- Someone who enjoys working as and being part of a team that
provides great experiences for our Guests!
- Must have evening and weekend availability
- Light Speed Experience preferred.Job Type: Full-timePay: $16.00
- $18.00 per hourBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- On call
- Weekend availabilitySupplemental Pay:
- Bonus payEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Front Desk: 2 years (Preferred)
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location: One location
Keywords: Sheraton Indianapolis City Centre Hotel, Indianapolis , Assistant Front Office Manager, Executive , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!