Project Manager, Installation Operations
Company: Securitas Electronic Security
Posted on: November 22, 2021
DescriptionSecuritas Electronic Security Technology and
Solutions groups are experiencing tremendous growth, and due to our
success we have an open Project Manager position. This position
will provide leadership for all aspects of the Project Management
responsibilities, project delivery, customer satisfaction, and
financial target attainments.This position provides project
leadership for all aspects of the systems integration and owns the
overall planning, initiation, execution, monitoring and
controlling, and closing aspects of projects, and is accountable
for project success.The Project Manager will manage all aspects of
the projects from analysis and pre-planning through implementation
and close.The Project Manager will appropriately plan and schedule
work and manage the project to ensure completion of project scope
on-time, within budget, and with quality. The Project Manager will
engage in the appropriate customer interactions and engage other
stakeholders as needed for customer interactions.The Project
Manager will be required to handle multiple projects at any given
time, all with varying schedules, scopes of work, staffing levels
and requirements.Position Responsibilities:
- Effectively plan, execute, monitor and control, and close
projects using principles, methods, and standard techniques that
are appropriate to the specific project.
- Develop appropriate planning documents including project plans,
scope documents, SOW's, charters, schedules, etc. Develops
requirements to determine scope, effort, schedule, time frame,
funding requirements, staffing requirements, allotment of available
resources to various phases of the projects, and metrics.
- Develop appropriate sub-plans such as a communications plan,
quality assurance plan, resource plan, procurement plan, deployment
- Manage a project including issue/risk identification and
resolution, change management, reporting and internal/external
communication, financial management, metrics, etc.
- Identify, document, and prioritize project change requests and
facilitate approval process. Re-plan as necessary based on
- Set and manage expectations with resource manager(s) regarding
allocation to the project and performance expectations.
- Ensure effective Quality Assurance/Quality Control mechanisms
are in place and adhered to.
- Execute project closeout activities including turnover to
appropriate operations teams.
- Collaborate with other groups and departments directly to
ensure a successful project.
- Follow-up and report on key metrics including customer
- Leads the definition, execution, and delivery of project
- Generate new techniques, ideas and solutions that can improve
delivery quality, increase efficiency, and reduce costs. Identifies
lessons learned and shares with organization.
- Coach and mentor new team members as they come aboard.
- Support other groups as needs arise.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree with 2 years of experience or 5 years of
experience in a security industry related position
- PMP certification preferred
- Demonstrated successful history of Project Management
leadership including leading multiple simultaneous projects for a
minimum of two years.
- Demonstrated skills in the application of Project Management
fundamentals, methodologies, and tools.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within a fast paced
- Strong organization skills, time management, and attention to
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including
documentation of findings and recommendations
- Excellent leadership , problem solving and conflict resolution
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
environment and build relationships
- Proficiency in a scheduling tools, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
VisioSecuritas Electronic Security is an Affirmative Action/Equal
Keywords: Securitas Electronic Security, Indianapolis , Project Manager, Installation Operations, Executive , Fairland, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!