Company: Merchants Metals
Posted on: November 22, 2021
About Merchants MetalsWe're one of the largest manufacturers and
distributors of fence systems in North America. With 35
distribution center locations, four manufacturing facilities, and a
60-year legacy of providing quality fencing and accessories,
Merchants Metals continues to be the contractor and architect
choice for excellence. Our complete line of products includes
perimeter security solutions for industrial, commercial and
residential applications.Why Join the Merchants Metals Team?Our
core values are in seven basic principles: Safety, Integrity,
Accountability, Passion, Transparency, Empowerment, and Teamwork.
Our employees are part of a culture that values and promotes
personal growth and development. We understand that to be a market
leader, we must be committed not only to our products, but also to
our people. We are committed to growing our employees and want our
people to feel their time with Merchants Metals is an investment in
their future. It's our talent that helps make Merchants Metals the
first name in fence solutions.Are you looking for a great
opportunity?POSITION SUMMARY: The Account Manager is responsible
for working with customers to assess their needs. The Account
Manager develops accounts, solicits and obtains orders, understands
and interprets customer requirements, provides product and
technical information.RequirementsESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS, DUTIES,
- Identifies revenue opportunities within customers' communities
through excellent communication and networking.
- Prospects, qualifies and generates sales within the company's
established trading partners.
- Ensures identification, planning, account qualification and
needs analysis at all prospect levels.
- Interacts with prospects to identify appropriate contacts,
qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline.
- Identifies and closes additional purchases of products and
services by customers' communities.
- Responds to requests from customers for information and
presents products based on customer needs.
- Engages in technical discussions with potential clients.
- Remains knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes and
developments in the company's B2B infrastructures.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Must be able to work overtime as required.NECESSARY SKILLS,
BACKGROUND & COMPENTENCIES:
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different
types of characters
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous customer service experience (building products
industry preferred)Please note this job description is not designed
to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties
or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.BenefitsWe've got you covered.Merchants Metals
employees give a lot, and we offer benefits that fit their needs.
We provide industry-leading coverage and benefits to our people and
their qualified family members, including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage for Employees, Spouses,
Dependents &/or entire Family
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Short/Long-Term Disability
- Convenient 24/7 Doctor Visits through LiveHealth Online
- Legal Assistance via Legal Shield
- Employee Assistance Program
- Identify Theft Protection
- Access Perks - Discounts on products and services with
- 401k Retirement Program with strong company match.In addition
to the benefits program, Merchants Metals also provides employees a
competitive wage, career advancement and training
Keywords: Merchants Metals, Indianapolis , Account Manager, Executive , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!