Dialysis Nurse Manager
Company: AMS Dialysis
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Nurse Manager is responsible for the management of the
in-center dialysis facility and the supervision of all nursing
personnel to ensure safe, efficient dialysis treatments for all
- Ensures all hemodialysis treatments in the dialysis facility
are in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Develops and implements standards of care, providing patient
care in accordance with ESRD Network, regulatory agencies, CQI
program and the individual clinic?s requirements.
- In collaboration with the Nurse Educator, plans for and
provides training and assessments for patient care staff.
- Coordinates the implementation of the CQI and Risk Management
Programs with the Quality and Risk Manager.
- Collaborates with the Medical Director, Social Worker,
Dietitian, Charge Nurses, Technical Managers, Staff Nurses and
Equipment Technicians on patient care initiatives.??
- With the Clinic Operations Director and Medical Director,
integrates unit activity as they relate to patient care, staff
education, research projects and unit expansions.
- Coordinates the supervision of Nursing, Social Work, Dietitian,
and Technical staff the Medical Director.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance to
policies and procedures and applicable laws.Qualifications
- A Degree from an accredited Registered Nursing Program is
- Six months experience in dialysis is required, twelve months
- Twelve months clinical nursing experience required.
- Strong supervisory experience preferred.
- Must maintain a current Nursing License in the applicable
Keywords: AMS Dialysis, Indianapolis , Dialysis Nurse Manager, Executive , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!