Company: Estes Design and Manufacturing
Posted on: January 16, 2022
POSITION: Account Manager
TO: Sales Manager--JOB SUMMARYDetermines best methods to produce
sheet metal products using OaSys and E2, and generates required
documentation. Prepares accurate cost estimates and communicates
information to customers. Assists in resolving design issues of
fabricated metal parts and assemblies as needed. Enters orders in
M2M using our streamlined process, and gets required information to
CAD, Inspection, and Scheduling departments.--Acknowledges Purchase
Orders to customers, and assists as needed in tracking progress for
new projects through processing and production to ensure on-time
delivery. Supports sales effort by cross selling and upselling.
Provides customer service support. Upholds the values of the
company in all communications.--Performs other duties assigned by
supervisor and/or Director of Business Development.--ESSENTIAL JOB
- Use available resources to determine accurate and profitable
methods of fabrication. Address quality requirements, material
requirements, outside processes, engineering or tooling
requirements and machine processes, using the quote review
checklist as a guide.
- Run estimating computer programs to prepare accurate cost
estimates and proper documentation for projects, including bills of
material, routings, price summaries, and quote letters.
- Communicate data regarding price, delivery and special issues
to customer in a timely and professional manner, updating the
SalesForce opportunity when complete by attaching quote letter and
completing relevant fields.
- Work with Estimating Dept., CAD Dept., Production staff and
other personnel to accomplish given projects and provide
information and/or support to other departments.--Assist in solving
issues of product design, quality, material acquisition,
production, delivery, customer concerns, or other task-related
- Provide adequate information to manufacturing so that projects
can be completed within the parameters of design criteria such as
material limitations, aesthetic needs and machine
- Perform estimating projects within the framework of the ISO
9000 QUALITY SYSTEMS, up to and including completion of quote
review checklist for each project, as well as meeting due dates and
company metrics goals.
- Receive purchase orders from customers, enter into M2M,
reviewing PO versus our quote, routings and Master List.--Prepare
required information for CAD, inspection and scheduling, and send
order acknowledgement to client, communicating any changes to
requested due dates, pricing or other changes regarding their
- Prefer degree in an appropriate discipline or experience with
Computer Integrated Manufacturing.
- Possesses good computer skills, including experience with
Excel, Word and CRM systems.
- Possesses print reading skill, including ability to interpret
print specifications such as material, dimensions, tolerances,
notes, symbols, and multiple part views, as well as some experience
in CAD-type software.
- Possesses working knowledge of sheet metal nomenclature and
sheet metal fabrication machine processes.
- Conversant with regarding to finishing processes, including
plating, anodizing, painting and packaging.
- Exhibits good oral and written communication skills, including
calls, e-mails and video conferences.
- Exhibits good problem-solving skills and the ability to seek
advice from others when needed.
- Able to work on multiple quote inquiries at the same time, with
the flexibility to change direction.
- Able to manage time well, under the pressure of estimating and
- Able to interact with various costumer contacts, including
buyers, engineers, and designers.
- Able to identify and act on additional selling opportunities
when communicating with customers.
- Able to function as project manager when called upon.
Keywords: Estes Design and Manufacturing, Indianapolis , Account Manager, Executive , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!