Company: MRINetwork Jobs
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionA well established, financially strong,
manufacturing company with a modern world class climate-controlled
facility is currently interviewing for an Accounting Manager. This
position reports to Senior Accounting Manager and supervise both
the Staff Accountant and AP Specialist. The primary
responsibilities are maintaining the ADP system, salary and payroll
management, supervising the Staff Accountant to ensure workers comp
and 401k audits are completed successfully, and working with hiring
managers on payroll budgets. Responsibilities:
- Serve as primary system administrator of the payroll system and
- Maintain and manage all salary payroll data in the ADP
- Process salary payroll bi-monthly and reconcile all ADP reports
- Ensure monthly payroll JV's are completed correctly and on
- Prepare the salary payroll report for payment and ensure
payment is made timely.
- Complete and distribute the monthly wage report.
- Prepare the 1099 filings each year.
- Process and enter data into Odyssey
- Salary and hourly expense JV's timely.
- Add all new suppliers
- Update and maintain the fixed asset list in Sage
- Serve as primary point of contact for workers compensation and
- Serve as a member of the 401k committee.
- Primary point of contact regarding all fixed assets and the
reconciliation/depreciation of same each month.
- Prepare, distribute, and present budget review reports on a
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly financial
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the Annual Sales and
Use Tax Return preparation and ensure the refund is received.
- Ensure suppliers provide their W9 in a timely fashion.
- Work with independent auditors for the year end audit.
- Ensure overall departmental goals and objectives are met.
- Miscellaneous other duties/projects assigned by the Senior
- Directly supervise the Staff Accountant and AP
- BS in Accounting or commensurate experience
- Experience working within a Manufacturing organization is
- 401(k) with matching
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance If this sounds like a good fit for you,
please contact me for more information. Sam Young Senior Business
Consultant 317.678.0110 firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: MRINetwork Jobs, Indianapolis , Accounting Manager, Executive , Rushville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!