Assistant Center Manager - Now Hiring
Company: Valvoline Instant Oil Change
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Geared for the Driven
At Valvoline Instant Oil ChangeSM (VIOC), it all starts with
people. We demonstrate that belief every day by living a safety
culture that protects our team members and guests. Our drive-thru
oil change experience lets you stay in your vehicle. Plus, we've
stepped up extra safety measures in line with CDC guidance. It's
our goal to not only serve but to earn the trust of our communities
and have each other's backs.
Whether you're looking for flexible hours or a full-time career
with excellent advancement potential, you'll find it all at VIOC.
With an award-winning training program and fair and honest values,
we're here to help you reach every milestone.
We are opening a new store in Columbus in August. We are hiring
Assistant Service Center Managers who are willing to commute to a
nearby store for training until the Columbus store has opened. We
are paying mileage for those willing to commute.
What you'll do
As an Assistant Manager, you will blend technical and management
skills to lead, develop and train others in providing superior
customer service. No day is ever dull. You'll be on the move,
interacting with your team and customers to find the best solutions
for their vehicle's needs while building loyalty. You will also
enjoy playing a role in your team members' success. If you are
ready to take the initiative, we're here to help you put your
career on the fast-track to success.
- Deliver a positive first impression to each guest with a warm
and friendly greeting
- Build trust and win repeat, loyal customers
- Assist the Service Center Manager (SCM) in the daily operation
and oversight of the service center
- Responsible for inventory, labor management and financial
performance of the service center.
- Become familiar with Environmental, Health & Safety (EH&S)
compliance and other policies and procedures
- Mentor, lead and train the team to optimize their
- Help maintain a clean, well-organized service center and
facilitate a safe and secure working environment
- Provide superior customer service leadershipHow you'll
- You are friendly and willing to work as part of
- Have effective interpersonal, oral communication skills
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations such as addition,
subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages
- Knowledge of cash handling, facility and safety control
policies and practices
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
- Be able to stand for extended periods of time and climb
- Have full mobility and are able to twist, stoop and bend
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Six months of supervisory experience or related
- English fluency in reading, writing, and speaking Benefits
- Competitive weekly pay & flexible work schedule
- On-the-job training
- Company provided uniforms and tools
- We promote from within-a commitment we are passionate
- No late evenings
- Tuition assistance program*
- Paid time off and holidays*
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plans**Terms and
conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on location
Valvoline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes
everyone to apply. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to
any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon
request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate
equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process.
Please contact Human Resources at 1-800-Valvoline or email to make
a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the
recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for
accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to
inquire about the status of applications.
Keywords: Valvoline Instant Oil Change, Indianapolis , Assistant Center Manager - Now Hiring, Executive , Franklin, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!