Project Manager - Digital
Company: 619 Recruiting
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Our client is seeking to hire a Digital Project Manager-Scrum
Master to manage implementations with cross-functional teams. -
What is needed in this role? -
- Defining and managing cost, scope, schedule, risk, and other
project KPIs associated with ongoing product enhancements and the
- Manage consultants and internal/external technology and
business resources to assure work is delivered as expected.
- Manage the issue tracking system. Verifying releases and
projects for quality, consistency, and compliance with internal and
- Organizing and driving development Sprints, release planning,
and all associated ceremonies, including ensuring focus on the
current stories and removing blockers.
- Resource planning, forecasting, and work assignment
allocations, including contract and consulting procurement and
- Identifies, estimates, and presents cost, schedule, and risk
for the project.
- Managing release and project change control processes. -
- 5+ years of experience in progressive Project Management and IT
Delivery roles with experience managing several Agile teams or
projects spanning 6+ months with significant budgets and team
- Bachelor' s Degree in Information Technology or Computer
- Scrum Master and/or PMP certification preferred. - What can you
expect? Competitive salary/package If you are a Digital Project
Manager-Scrum Master, please apply now! -
Keywords: 619 Recruiting, Indianapolis , Project Manager - Digital, Executive , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!