eDiscovery Project Manager
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Are you looking to make an impact by helping agencies meet their
mission goals through successful implementation and operation of
their regulatory, mission or compliance programs? Are you ready to
help our clients mitigate risks that arise from transformational
core business operational change or ongoing operations? Are you
interested in helping clients transform how they operate their
business to be more effective? If so, Deloitte's Regulatory
Compliance team could be the place for you! Our team brings
professionals with diverse skillsets including deep experience in
industry, financial modeling and analysis, AI-enabled data
analytics, statistical modeling, and cloud technologies to help our
clients preserve their reputation and public trust of their
agencies while managing regulatory demands.
Work You'll Do
- The eDiscovery Project Coordinator is a senior level position
and is responsible for coordinating technical aspects such as
assisting with strategic and legal aspects for all assigned
projects and matters involving electronic discovery.
- Serves as the primary point of contact throughout the discovery
lifecycle, applying in-depth knowledge and experience to provide
expert consultation and advice on technology and best
- Consults with case teams to effectively develop and apply
technical strategies, requirements and goals in order to develop
and implement project plans, including data collection, processing,
document review, document production and trial.
- Acts as the primary point of contact and liaison for electronic
discovery issues between the legal team and the contractor(s) to
ensure proper communication between the parties.
- Advises legal team on technology options to respond to specific
discovery needs including but not limited to recommendations for
products to perform early case assessment, document search, and
document reviews in the most efficient, timely, and cost effective
- Participates in legal proceedings, i.e. 26(f) conferences,
prepares affidavits, and testifies as to the defensibility of the
government's eDiscovery process.
- Ensures standard procedures for electronic discovery and
litigation support projects are consistently applied across the
life of the case.
- Develops cost estimates and advises on maximizing efficiencies
and cost reductions.
- Oversees the creation of statistical reports providing
information on collection, filtering, processing, review and
- Delegates appropriate workflow tasks, including data
management, constructing search queries, processing, production and
- Coordinates efforts of others in response to discovery requests
and provides regular reports and metrics as to the status of each
phase of the project.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our
people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact.
Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as
public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+
professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate
disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission
promise.We bring a diverse set of forward thinking capabilities to
help agencies proactively manage risks they face in their
dynamically changing environments. Our team assesses and transforms
the process, controls, and/or infrastructure needed to help our
clients address a wide variety of regulatory and compliance risks.
We leverage solutions that align to the end-to-end regulatory
lifecycle through leveraging AI technology and innovative solutions
that incorporate industry as well as domain knowledge.
- Prior knowledge and experience managing eDiscovery projects and
related technologies required.
- Prior forensics experience preferred.
- Certification in eDiscovery program preferred.
- Minimum 5 years' experience providing eDiscovery services and
litigation support on complex and large cases involving complex
- Undergraduate degree and graduate degrees strongly preferred
along with eDiscovery related technical certifications.
- Must have demonstrated exceptional written and verbal
- Must possess detailed planning and organizational skills
- Must have a thorough understanding of the Electronic Discovery
Reference Model (EDRM); especially data collection, review,
analytics and production.
- Must possess solid, broad knowledge of Information Technology
infrastructures including networks and other sources of data.
- Advanced experience planning eDiscovery efforts, managing
client expectations, and working with clients to minimize their
- Must be proficient in a wide range of technologies and be
knowledgeable as to eDiscovery industry "best practices" including
an understanding of multiple tools and processes associated with
large scale complex eDiscovery response.
- Must establish compliance with all directives for secured
handling of documents.
- Must have proven ability to work in a fast-paced production
environment while maintaining proper priorities and scheduling on
extremely tight deadlines.
- Must work as part of a team be able to manage complex
relationships with all stakeholders.
- Must be well organized, a strong communicator, detail oriented,
demonstrate good judgment, be confident working independently.
- Substantial relevant experience may in some cases be
substituted for degree requirement.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping
people at every level of their career to identify and use their
strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level
employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to
learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to
hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development
programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to
continue to grow throughout their career.
Keywords: Deloitte, Indianapolis , eDiscovery Project Manager, Executive , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!